836 students|Lee

Bad
Good

CLMS is a FANTASTIC MIDDLE SCHOOL! it is so rare to find a middle school where the entire staff cares about students like they do. The electives options are the best in the county!

Both of my daughters that are currently attending CLMS are so happy in the morning to go to school. And when I pick them up at the bus stop in the afternoon they're exactly the same!! I have always been impressed with the teachers/staff of CLMS while attending open houses or other school events. Fun combined with learning! The current principal has been with CLMS for many many many years and she is awesome.

I debated between choosing Lexington Middle and Cypress Middle for my son. It was a tough choice because Lexington Middle is a newer school which appears to have a modern, classy school appearance. The principle at Cypress Middle, however impressed me with the way she just connects with the educational needs of a middle school child. It seemed to remind me of old school thought " discipline, respect, fun, and school work are top values". I have to say that the education at Cypress is phenomenal and totally reflects these values. My child loves this school so much that he does not want to miss a day of school.

Cypress Lake Middle School is one of the very best schools that my children have ever attended. They have been in school out of state and in a local private school. This school however has far outweighted the rest in staff, students, talend, and education. I think CLMS is absolutely amazing in everyway!!! :)

Discipline policy needs review. Too much slides by, whike a shirt tail out rates a "grounding" for the entire semester.

I'm not sure if i agree with the statement about the math department, i am currently a student and they excel in teaching and participation in the class. All of the other departments are great to, the only thing that might not be so excellent is the dance department, they do not really give anything to the students who are not in the highest level.

The teachers are friendly, professional and communicate well. The administration creates a family atmosphere conducive to achieving the full potential of our star student.

Gr8 school but I think they should let up on the kids just a bit. My son comes home stressed.

Cypress Lake Middle is the best school. I absolutly love being in all of the arts and academic programs. If you are a panther, you are taught to be a team player and have fun with your friends. I love CLMS so much and I would have never gone to a different school if i had the option.

I love this school my parents went here and my sister so its kind of cool and im a dancer and its great to dance all day and in school it kind of fills in for recess in elementry school but its middel school so i love this school its a great school

Last modified Cypress Lake Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.