Posted July 17, 2012
This is a fabulous school in all areas. My children get a great academic education mixed with the arts. The specials, art, music, strings, drama, dance and PE, make for a well-rounded educational experience. I can not imagine my children going to any other school.

Edison Park Creative And Expressive Arts School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
The school is wonderful in many ways. However, many of these 'after school programs' are only for certain grades or get filled so quickly that if there is not adequate communication, one cannot get in. I feel the principal is a bit much. There is no talking allowed during lunch if the kids speak too loudly!

Posted April 02, 2010
This is a model school in all areas. I love walking through the halls. You can hear music, see student artwork, and most importantly friendly faces. High expectations are a must. The arts shows are out of this world! The activities after school are also amazing. Pottery, drums, bells, dance, drama, boat building workshop, counseling groups, tutoring and more. If you ask, the staff helps in any way possible. The living environment makes me proud to be a part of this amazing school.

Posted March 12, 2010
I absolutely adore this school the teachers have the most creative ways of teaching. My son loves schools and does not want to miss one day. A Honor roll and Excellent Attendance

Posted November 29, 2009
This school is truly amazing! Though I've only been here about a year and a half, I think that this school provides great learing, and expressing of the creative arts!

Edison Park Creative And Expressive Arts School 2

Posted June 18, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008
I cannot say enough how wonderful this school is. Every teacher and parent truly cares. In '07-'08 they implemented some extracurricular activites such as pottery and computer graphics. My daughter and son love it.

Posted January 30, 2008
Edison Park is just a wonderful place for my daughter to be. The teachers and staff are fantastic. A must see on that open house list. The halls just reek of education in the most wonderful way. Edison Park is how I remember school use to be.

Posted August 20, 2007
I could not be happier. All three of my children have attended here, one going into High School now and the others are still at EPCEA. It is just a fantastic environment for not only the children, but teachers and parents!

Posted August 14, 2007
Our oldest daughter went to Edison Park and I cannot begin to say enough about the school. It is absolutely comparable to a private school. Our youngest begins first grade next week and we were not able to get her into Edison Park. She will be going back to private school for that very simple reason. There is not one school in this county that can stand up to Edison Park. My advice is that you get on the waiting list early.

Edison Park Creative And Expressive Arts School
2401 Euclid Avenue, Fort Myers, FL  33901
Last modified Edison Park Creative And Expressive Arts School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison Park Creative And Expressive Arts School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top