Posted September 03, 2014
Three of my children attended Three Oaks, and one is currently attending the school. All of my children agree it is the best school they have attended. The staff and faculty go above and beyond what is required to put the students first. The comments I hear from my children about how the office staff have helped them when they needed guidance with the typical teen problems warms my heart as a mother. You do not find such compassion in other schools. This school has it all, a caring staff, devoted educators, and a safe educational environment! I would rate it a six out of five stars!

Posted June 25, 2013
It is no wonder the last review is so negative. They obviously did not take their education seriously or they would have learned how to spell. Three of my children have attended Three Oaks Middle and the administration and staff were nothing but professionals. The school is very family oriented and have high expectations for student learning. As for the dress code it puts all students on the same level and keeps their focus on learning.

Three Oaks Middle School 1

Posted April 10, 2013
Since Mrs. Mitchell left, the administration is horrible. Principle and his "so called" Vice Principles are a joke. One has a really big mouth and the other just worries how she looks. And the principle's Gou T is not a pleasure to look at. This school is HORRIBLE. Look at a different middle school.

Three Oaks Middle School 1

Posted April 09, 2013
Well, with the new standards of A, B or C to pass the school year, please take your child out of Ms. Brock's class for Math. She will ruin your child's life! I can't believe that Three Oaks Middle would employ a person that can NOT relate to children. She is an awful teacher, and will give zeros for homework that my child and I spent hours doing! If they give such standards to to the children, they better make sure they have quality teachers to teach!

Posted August 15, 2012
This is an AMAZING SCHOOL! The dress code may be pretty strict, but I LOVE this school! I'm glad I chose this school. I love all my classes! This school encourages you to learn, and makes it fun! :) This school has a strong principal, and he is very nice.

Posted December 07, 2009
i love three oaks! i am a 7th grade student and i like it so far.. the dress code could be a little less strict but overal this is a really good school!

Three Oaks Middle School 0

Posted June 01, 2009
Well i am a student at three oaks middle school and I believe it is a ok school, Though compared with lexington and other schools around this school is really strict and makes learning really boring. The staff is great and all its just the school is just to strict.

Three Oaks Middle School 4

Posted March 06, 2009
I go to three oaks and i think it is a ok school. The dress code is a little harsh but overal it is a great school.

Three Oaks Middle School 0

Posted January 16, 2009
Wonderful school, awsome administrators and staff. Great environment for children!

Posted January 14, 2009
You couldn't ask for a better school for your children to attend. The teachers are professional and caring. The office staff are knowledgeable, friendly and go the extra mile to make parents feel welcome and the Administrators are top-notch professionals that make you feel like family. Our children are safe and being well prepared for a successful future. Way to go Three Oaks!

Three Oaks Middle School
18500 3 Oaks Parkway, Fort Myers, FL  33967
Last modified Three Oaks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Three Oaks Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top