Fort Myers, FL

Colonial Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2010
We came from Puerto Rico and my daughter was assing to this school in 3 grade and now she will start 5 we love the way they have been helping her out she is a star student .

Colonial Elementary School 0

Posted December 17, 2009
Colonial Elementary was able to see what my daughter was having trouble in, focused on where she needed help and was able to provide options for both them and myself to help her succeed. The school is full of great instructors who are able to guide you to help my child, where they need it most.Thank. Submitted by Leonardo R Montanez, a parent, fhater of kehyli Alvarez Montanez

Colonial Elementary School 2

Posted July 18, 2007
This school has been a let down for the past 2 years. I would like to say that the teachers that we have had the opportunity to work with have been great. They are some of the best of the best although when your cultural problems overtake the school the best teacher in the world can not overcome the issues that arise. I was worried last year when the school grade dropped to a B but I was encouraged to support the school and be patient. This past year, the school grade has dropped to a C and the FCAT scores are scary. I will do all I can to get my child out of Colonial Elementary.

Colonial Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2007
I feel the public schools focus too much on national testing scores and not enough on preparing our primary students for the ever changing world of techology. The students who are not great testers are at a disadvantage. It doesn't allow teachers the opportunity to explore other methods of teaching and students another way of learning.

Colonial Elementary School 5

Posted May 01, 2007
Colonial Elementary was able to see what my daughter was having trouble in, focused on where she needed help and was able to provide options for both them and myself to help her succeed. The school is full of great instructors who are able to guide you to help your child where they need it most.

Colonial Elementary School 5

Posted January 11, 2006

Colonial Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2005
Classes not by level of student which makes learning difficult for gifted students.

Colonial Elementary School
3800 Schoolhouse Road East, Fort Myers, FL  33916
Last modified Colonial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colonial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top