Posted March 05, 2009
My daughter only went to this school for her eighth grade year, but what a difference it made in her life! She grew so much spiritually, and the loving attmosphere provided by the teachers helped her emotionally and academically. I only wish we had made the switch when she was younger! I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 05, 2006
This is an excellent school. My daughter is in second grade and has been there since PK-3. They have very high standards in regards to behavior and education. Very safe and loving environment, teach the children great morals and values.

Posted September 10, 2005
This is our first year here as we moved from out of State. We have been greeted with open arms. I can say that this school has an excellent academic curriculum as well as a strong Christian foundation for the students to lean on. We are very happy here.

Ft Myers Christian School 4

Posted August 26, 2003

Posted August 26, 2003
My son has been going to this school since kindergarten.He has received excellent and challenging education. The teachers are very caring and spend extra time with each child making sure they understand what is expected of them. I am a single mom and it is expensive but worth my son's successful future in his business as well as personal life!

Ft Myers Christian School
1550 Colonial Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL  33907
Last modified Ft Myers Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ft Myers Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top