Posted May 12, 2015
Summit Christian has a dedicated staff who love children and love God. Like every school we have strengths and weaknesses. Our strengths include a family atmosphere where teachers know their students unique gifts and struggles. As a small school there are things we can do that a large school cannot. We have field trips and students have opportunities to participate in a variety of sports, clubs, and performances. Any student who wants to participate is encouraged to do so. Our academic program challenges our students. Teachers are willing to make accommodations and modify curriculum if needed.

Posted May 11, 2015
We couldn't be happier. Our kids thrive at Summit. The teachers are wonderful. Our kids receive a great education and are loved on every day. I wish they went through 12th grade! I would recommend Summit to anyone!

Summit Christian School 1

Posted March 18, 2015
DO NOT send your child here. You will be wasting your money. Poor teachers, Poor curriculum, Poor leadership.

Posted April 15, 2011
Summit has been a part of our family for the past five years. My children are comfortable with all the teachers and love coming to school. The families are close and supportive of one another.

Posted February 15, 2011
Christ is at the center of this school. The Leadership is strong, the teachers are caring, the families are supportive, and the students are future leaders. This is a great place to learn.

Posted June 02, 2010
My son has been at this school for two years now and the teachers and staff are remarkable! He has grown as a Christian as well as learning the skills he will need as he continues his education. Thank You Summit!

Posted April 20, 2010
A warm, safe atmosphere. Small classroom sizes with alot of individual attention.. The school addresses the educational, moral, and spiritual needs of the child. I'm amazed at the progress that my grandchildren have made in such a short period of time.

Posted April 19, 2010
Loving caring atmosphere; small class sizes; the faculty and staff truly care about your child and your family.

Posted April 19, 2010
My niece and nephew attend...they love their school. I went there when I was visiting...great school, great teachers and staff!

Summit Christian School

Posted April 19, 2010
Summit has a very warm and loving atmosphere. My first grade niece 'wowed' us with her reading and memorization skills when visited last month. She loves her school...

Summit Christian School
9065 Ligon Ct, Fort Myers, FL  33908
Last modified Summit Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Summit Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top