Posted April 15, 2011
Summit has been a part of our family for the past five years. My children are comfortable with all the teachers and love coming to school. The families are close and supportive of one another.

Posted February 15, 2011
Christ is at the center of this school. The Leadership is strong, the teachers are caring, the families are supportive, and the students are future leaders. This is a great place to learn.

Posted June 02, 2010
My son has been at this school for two years now and the teachers and staff are remarkable! He has grown as a Christian as well as learning the skills he will need as he continues his education. Thank You Summit!

Posted April 20, 2010
A warm, safe atmosphere. Small classroom sizes with alot of individual attention.. The school addresses the educational, moral, and spiritual needs of the child. I'm amazed at the progress that my grandchildren have made in such a short period of time.

Posted April 19, 2010
Loving caring atmosphere; small class sizes; the faculty and staff truly care about your child and your family.

Posted April 19, 2010
My niece and nephew attend...they love their school. I went there when I was visiting...great school, great teachers and staff!

Summit Christian School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Summit has a very warm and loving atmosphere. My first grade niece 'wowed' us with her reading and memorization skills when visited last month. She loves her school...

Posted November 10, 2005
We have been at a number of private schools during the course our children's education. Though new to Summit, I believe it is one of the most exceptional schools we have attended. The low student/teacher ratio is wonderful! In addition, the cirriculum is very challenging and I am confident it will continue to encourage my child to excel. I have also been impressed with the responsiveness of their headmaster, teachers, and support staff. On the first day of school, my third grader said 'it was the best first day I have ever had'. That says it all.

Summit Christian School
9065 Ligon Ct, Fort Myers, FL  33908
Last modified Summit Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Summit Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top