PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Well balanced education. Encouraged excellence . Facility was kind and motivating.

My daughter gained confidence in speaking at Crestwell. Recently she has been visiting and sitting in schools in the area and realizes how fortunate she was to have the Crestwell experience. She wants her children to attend.The staff encourage you to do your best. She wants her daughter to have the memories she had such as the camp trail trips, chess, senior sing,math club, labs and the games. Everyone learns to set up events and be a good example for the little ones. She remembers to be happy, work hard, play hard and how families gather for the events. She said she wants her daughter to have time to grow in a safe environment. She felt very prepared for life.

Everyday I am thankful we found Crestwell. Our move was difficult and the school community was very friendly. My son and daughter were accepted and respected. We are impressed with their activities and even in the last week of school the whole school was part of learning fun which included Physics.

We love this school! It is a very caring and intimate environment that fosters both friendships and learning. A very close community that my son feels very safe in. The teachers are involved both during school hours and at other events such as the sports that they take their own time to coach and participate in. When I pick my son up from school and ask how his day was he says "great, just like every other day". I love that he wants to be there.

Crestwell is a great school! The teachers, administration, and principal are very supportive and dedicated to the success of the children. My daughter has been there since kindergarten, she is now in 7th grade. Choosing Crestwell was the best choice we could have made! I just wish they had a high school...

Sending my son to Crestwell was the best decision I have ever made. He has learned so much and made so many loyal friends. The teachers at Crestwell truly care about each aspect of the students lives; they and the staff go above and beyond for each family, making sure to provide only the best in education, leadership, and encouragement. I truly appreciate the tireless efforts of the teachers to continually improve the quality of the academics, the ability they have to meet each child's needs, and the excellent parent-teacher communication. Such conscientiousness I have not found anywhere else. Overall, Crestwell delivers a superior value for money, and I would highly recommend this school to any parent in the area.

Wonderful school,we stayed in Florida so our youngest could graduate this year!! Both of our children have attended since kindergarten. Motivating and caring teachers. Dedicated and dynamic teaching Principal that leads by example! The principal really listens and is respected by the students. Middle school is a difficult age, I am glad I had Crestwell 's guiding my child during those difficult growing years. It is a rough world out there and socially sophisticated at a younger age in the larger schools. Crestwell is a very safe enviroment!! Our oldest Crestwell graduate is now a junior at the Fort Myers IB, doing well and making good choices.

Thanks to Crestwell, I am majoring in Biology on a track to medical school. I am able to hold my steady 4.0 GPA, because of their well rounded curriculum. They were able to teach me strong social and scholastic skills in the classroom, while being able to maintain a family setting. I was really never fond of homework, but because of there strong homework support after school. I was able to have one on one teacher help. The family environment was so appealing I often times end up stopping by to say hello when I am home. I still use the fundamental skills that I learned at Crestwell in my Honor Classes at University of Florida. I honestly can say without a doubt that I wouldn't be as ready and able to do collegial work if it wasn't for Crestwell. This is a strong family oriented and supportive school.

Excellent learning environment...our family could not be any happier at this school. Administration and teachers are top notch. Emphasis on educating the whole child - very academic but balanced well with positive self-esteem enforcement for the children. In addition, children are taught responsibility in making their own choices. We have found the other families to be friendly and welcoming. It is a very safe and nurturing school where the administration is hands-on and knows what is going on with the students. Music, art, and Spanish taught from Pre-K through middle. Bargain for the money we pay to get this kind of peace of mind and a solid education for our children. Highly recommended.

Good: Small class sizes. Adequately funded even during these times. After school 'homework' help available. Tuition costs. Some very nice, down to earth parents. Very safe physical environment. Some teachers are flexible and approachable. Too much: Homework and age inappropriate projects. Sugar (constant 'bake sales', birthday cupcakes, etc.). Emphasis on grades, not learning. Paper waste. Reward based 'learning'. Talk by Director at assembly about the importance of so many things - but not enough action or modeled behavior by teachers, staff. Example: the environment? The paper waste here is extraordinary. Manners? Some of the desk staff and aftercare are outright rude, disrespectful, dishonest and sarcastic to children. A few: Overindulgant, materialistic, over acheiving parents who haven't taught their kids any humility, balance, or how not to brag. Not enough: Emphasis on the whole child, I'm not sure they are listened to as the people they are. Creative outlets. Respect and understanding, being taught or role modeled, for others who are different. Languages. Spanish? Really? Outside time during aftercare.

Last modified Crestwell School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9