Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted August 13, 2015
The administration is not honest, full of integrity or fair. How can they teach it to kids ?

Evangelical Christian School 1

Posted August 13, 2015
My child was at a Christian school for eight years when we decided to make the move. ECS has been extremely disappointing. The admissions people oversell. There is a lack of communication between the members of the staff and then between the staff and parents. We had issues right off over commitments that were made at the time we decided to attend the school. We went to the lower school principal who was rude, did not resolve a thing and even distorted facts. I have a very bright, well behaved child and I would hate to think what would happen if you had to deal with this principal on any kind of regular basis. We moved on quickly but after we spent $2000 getting set up to go there. It was not for us. I would be very cautious with that school...very disappointed. Note many of the positive reviews have the same or close to the same date.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted August 13, 2015
We did not stick around long after our initial issues. I can't answer the question.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted August 13, 2015
My experience with the administration is that they don't care. They do care when a bill comes due though.

Posted February 18, 2015
I LOVE this school! I had my children at another private school in town and made the switch to ECS a couple of years ago. I have never looked back! My children are loved, and challenged academically! They have been provided with so many opportunities for growth spiritually, socially, and academically! The teachers are incredible and truly care for the children in their classrooms. Thank you ECS for partnering with my husband and I to raise Godly, intelligent young men.

Posted February 18, 2015
Being an educator myself, and daily walking the halls of ECS , my heartfelt opinion is that we are producing a stellar product. My colleagues and I work diligently to ensure that our parents are getting all they are paying for, and more. We strive to be professional and caring, pushing our students to excel in life, both academically and spiritually. Our test scores speak for themselves. The post-grads that I am in touch with claim they are well prepared for the college experience. Many of the alumni return to teach, continuing to contribute to the long history of impact we've had in this part of Southwest Florida. ECS is a great choice for a solid, competitive education

Posted February 17, 2015
Best decision I made was to have my children here at ECS. It is worth your time to schedule a tour and see what Evangelical Christian School is all about.

Posted February 17, 2015
Love this place! Great Academics! Great staff and teachers! There's nowhere else I would put my kids.

Posted February 17, 2015
Look at the mission statement for the school. Evangelical Christian School's mission is to provide students in preschool through grade twelve an excellent academic education in an environment that honors God and to challenge students to reach their highest potentials mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually. Academically it is challenging. Athletics and Fine Arts are great and competitive. My child win's in all of this. The teachers pray with my child and keep my family in prayer. That is what is really important. Look at what God's influence is within the school and with your child. That is what is making the school grow and grow with new students. A very pleased parent with children that are thriving.

Posted February 17, 2015
ECS has been a significant part of my life for the last 20 years. I graduated from here, and now both of my children attend here. They are involved in the excellent sports programs and fine arts. The classes are challenging, but the teachers make themselves available to help before school or after school if my kids are struggling. I love the school's renweb program, where I can check on their assignments and get a weekly progress report. The technology that has been added to the classrooms and the classes that teach the students how to use that technology are fantastic. My son especially has really enjoyed the Digital Design and Video Production classes. It has shown him something that he has a talent for, and may decide to pursue as a career option after college. The best part of ECS is there is such a feeling of family here. Things aren't always perfect...we're talking kids here, but the teachers and administrators have dealt with any concern quickly and with genuine love and care for my children. As a parent, to know that there are other Christian adults praying over my children is such a blessing to me. ECS has been the decision for our family.

8237 Beacon Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL  33907
Last modified Evangelical Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Evangelical Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top