Posted February 18, 2015
I LOVE this school! I had my children at another private school in town and made the switch to ECS a couple of years ago. I have never looked back! My children are loved, and challenged academically! They have been provided with so many opportunities for growth spiritually, socially, and academically! The teachers are incredible and truly care for the children in their classrooms. Thank you ECS for partnering with my husband and I to raise Godly, intelligent young men.

Posted February 18, 2015
Being an educator myself, and daily walking the halls of ECS , my heartfelt opinion is that we are producing a stellar product. My colleagues and I work diligently to ensure that our parents are getting all they are paying for, and more. We strive to be professional and caring, pushing our students to excel in life, both academically and spiritually. Our test scores speak for themselves. The post-grads that I am in touch with claim they are well prepared for the college experience. Many of the alumni return to teach, continuing to contribute to the long history of impact we've had in this part of Southwest Florida. ECS is a great choice for a solid, competitive education

Posted February 17, 2015
Best decision I made was to have my children here at ECS. It is worth your time to schedule a tour and see what Evangelical Christian School is all about.

Posted February 17, 2015
Love this place! Great Academics! Great staff and teachers! There's nowhere else I would put my kids.

Posted February 17, 2015
Look at the mission statement for the school. Evangelical Christian School's mission is to provide students in preschool through grade twelve an excellent academic education in an environment that honors God and to challenge students to reach their highest potentials mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually. Academically it is challenging. Athletics and Fine Arts are great and competitive. My child win's in all of this. The teachers pray with my child and keep my family in prayer. That is what is really important. Look at what God's influence is within the school and with your child. That is what is making the school grow and grow with new students. A very pleased parent with children that are thriving.

Posted February 17, 2015
ECS has been a significant part of my life for the last 20 years. I graduated from here, and now both of my children attend here. They are involved in the excellent sports programs and fine arts. The classes are challenging, but the teachers make themselves available to help before school or after school if my kids are struggling. I love the school's renweb program, where I can check on their assignments and get a weekly progress report. The technology that has been added to the classrooms and the classes that teach the students how to use that technology are fantastic. My son especially has really enjoyed the Digital Design and Video Production classes. It has shown him something that he has a talent for, and may decide to pursue as a career option after college. The best part of ECS is there is such a feeling of family here. Things aren't always perfect...we're talking kids here, but the teachers and administrators have dealt with any concern quickly and with genuine love and care for my children. As a parent, to know that there are other Christian adults praying over my children is such a blessing to me. ECS has been the decision for our family.

Posted February 17, 2015
ECS is the best school around town without a doubt. I attended ECS myself and now have my daughter at the school. The staff and teachers are so kind, considerate, informative, and just down to earth. There are rules just as with any other school and they actually FOLLOW them. The curriculum is very current and taught from a Biblical perspective (curriculum is Christian as well). There are cameras in each class room as well as in the hallways in case an incident occurs. It it such a wonderful feeling knowing that the teachers and staff are praying for our kids daily and truly want what's best for them. The students are encouraged to attend Christian colleges but obviously can choose wherever they'd like to go. They make the best SAT scores in the county and many have gone on to prestigious colleges and academies. The athletics and electives offered are phenomenal as well as the facilities. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for ECS.

Posted February 17, 2015
I have been teaching at ECS for 25 years. In those years I feel that this school has grown to be one of the most outstanding schools in SW Florida. When you consider the range of athletics, fine arts, facilities, faculty, and the academics, you will be hard pressed to top this school. We are not without our flaws. But we are a loving, kind, and nurturing environment. The vast majority of our alumni consider us to be one big family. Two of my grandchildren graduated from this school, and are doing famously. They were well educated, encouraged to think, and nurtured through those difficult teenage years. Those who work here, and those who attend here, are among the most privileged people on the planet. Two thumbs up!!!
4 people found this helpful

Posted February 15, 2015
Academically challenging and far exceeds test scores for ACT or SAT. All students test scores are disclosed unlike public schools scores at 10% or less. Students attend whatever college THEY chose including top ELITE colleges, Airforce academy, as well as local schools because that may be all the parents can afford. Make your decision by coming on campus and meeting the caring teachers. my children have attended since infant program and I have a 2015 graduate that I am very proud of that accomplishment. Yes, she is going to college. Both of my boys fly in the AVIATION program and there is not another school in Southwest Florida that does that. LOVING the Sentinel family. JOIN the positive impact that is out there. SUPPORTIVE PARENT!!!!!
4 people found this helpful

Evangelical Christian School 1

Posted February 11, 2015
I have had 3 kids attend ECS over the years and I wish I had my eyes opened Much sooner. The education they offer is about 20 years behind, No... If, and's, or but's about it, They are stuck in the PAST. They cannot prepare children for Public school IB programs or State College. The GC pushes all High School seniors to private Christian colleges, possibly because its the only school their students get into or maybe she is that crazy. The staff members are all under strict rules regarding their lifestyle inside and outside of school and the funny thing watching all the drama unfold. When the students break a rule there is NO mercy and the staff gossips over over town about the children. The school has a great sports program but its not worth the money or having to deal with all the other things. STAY AWAY

Evangelical Christian School
8237 Beacon Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL  33907
Last modified Evangelical Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Evangelical Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top