Posted November 05, 2014
This was our first year at ECS and we are extremely impressed. We are very involved parents and have always been involved in our daughter's previous schools (K-5th grade). She is now in 6th grade and this school has been absolutely wonderful experience for her. The school has an academic program that beats any public school we have previously attended. The classes are taught as if every kid is in the Advanced Gifted program (AGP) program they test for in public schools. This school does a very good job of weeding out disruptive students (and dumb) students. The students in the classes are all on the same learnign level, and you dont have 1-2 students hindering the learning environment for the other 20 kids in class. ECS also has a very robust athletic program which starts at 6th grade. The facilities at ECS are fantastic including a old school parque floor gymnasium. It has a solid fine arts program. The school also allows students to use their iPads for digital copies of their textbooks and other cutting edge technologies. One other thing that has impressed me is you never hear the teachers complain. No strikes or protests. Just students, techers and learning. bravo!

Posted April 03, 2014
My son was enrolled in the on line academy as an 8th grader. He enjoyed the program and his ability to visit the school on chapel days. We have found everyone to be helpful to a fault and willing to listen to the parents and students about ways to improve. Our son will be on campus next year and he is very excited for what's to come

Evangelical Christian School 3

Posted January 31, 2014
They need cameras in the classrooms to make sure children are being supervised at all times. Also better background checking on teachers.

Posted March 29, 2011
One of the most difficult decisions I made when moving to Lee County Florida was choosing a school for my two daughters. One tour of Evangelical Christian and I knew we were found a "home". ECS is providing my daughters with an excellent education that far exceeds the public school options all while in an environment that honors God. They have taught my children to challenge themselves and reach their fullest potential both academically and spiritually. The teachers and staff are so supportive and really take a one on one approach to every child. Classroom sizes are small and each student becomes a part of the ECS family. ECS has a beautiful campus with state of the art facilities. They have a first rate athletic program that offers a wide variety for kids to choose from. If your child is not interested in sports there are so many other activities, such as band, art, drama, etc.. There is truly something for everyone at this school. If you are moving to the area and need to make a choice for your kids I urge you to give ECS a chance. They have changed our lives in such a beautiful way and I am so very blessed to have them be a part of my kids lives.

Posted March 18, 2011
I have a child in the lower school and upper school and it has been an incredible experience for both of them. I highly recommend ECS to others.

Posted November 16, 2010
ECS is a great school that honors God and teaches our students what they need to excel in life.

Posted November 01, 2010
The start of another school year for our son and I must say we thank God every day for this awesome school. Our son is thriving, has lots of great friends - quality kids from wonderful families. We could not image him at any other school - no other one offers the outstanding academics or competitive athletics he enjoys. Their fine arts program is also fantastic. It is unfortunate that some others have made such disparaging remarks about this great school - I know one of the people that did so and to be polite, their parenting skills are not very impressive. It is the type of parent who wants to be their child's friend instead of parent and then when the child gets in trouble, it's always someone else's fault. Don't be fooled - their is no better school in the area than ECS.

Posted June 04, 2010
I am so saddened to hear the comments by the person on May 18. ECS is certainly not a perfect place, but it is a great place in which administrators, teachers, and staff are constantly trying to tweak what needs to be improved. I certainly have never heard of a child being placed in a garbage can, nor have I heard of a student erasing the board with her nose. These sound like tales to me. I would never question the Christianity of the teachers, and I can personally attest to the fact that the majority, if not all, are teaching in the field of their degrees. I am saddened that the parent is so angry--angry enough to write such things. I also hope the family finds a school that is a good fit for them.

Posted April 25, 2010
My child loves this school! He attended another private school from preschool to grade 8 when we took him out of a very hostile environment. ECS has been such a blessing for us all. The academics are superb, the athletic program is coached by godly people, parents are very involved, teachers are excellent and the environment is conducive to learning. I only wish we had made the change earlier!

Posted April 09, 2010
The athletic teams are growing and are also competitive. ECS's team are able to compete and beat 5 A schools in the area. Despite the success in athletics, the focus remains on the spiritual growth of the student. This is why we have chosen ECS for our child.

Evangelical Christian School
8237 Beacon Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL  33907
Last modified Evangelical Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Evangelical Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top