Evangelical Christian

Private | 9-12

Living in Fort Myers

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $57,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $850.

Sweep tile

Posted April 3, 2014

My son was enrolled in the on line academy as an 8th grader. He enjoyed the program and his ability to visit the school on chapel days. We have found everyone to be helpful to a fault and willing to listen to the parents and students about ways to improve. Our son will be on campus next year and he is very excited for what's to come

Posted January 31, 2014

They need cameras in the classrooms to make sure children are being supervised at all times. Also better background checking on teachers.

Posted March 29, 2011

One of the most difficult decisions I made when moving to Lee County Florida was choosing a school for my two daughters. One tour of Evangelical Christian and I knew we were found a "home". ECS is providing my daughters with an excellent education that far exceeds the public school options all while in an environment that honors God. They have taught my children to challenge themselves and reach their fullest potential both academically and spiritually. The teachers and staff are so supportive and really take a one on one approach to every child. Classroom sizes are small and each student becomes a part of the ECS family. ECS has a beautiful campus with state of the art facilities. They have a first rate athletic program that offers a wide variety for kids to choose from. If your child is not interested in sports there are so many other activities, such as band, art, drama, etc.. There is truly something for everyone at this school. If you are moving to the area and need to make a choice for your kids I urge you to give ECS a chance. They have changed our lives in such a beautiful way and I am so very blessed to have them be a part of my kids lives.

Posted March 18, 2011

I have a child in the lower school and upper school and it has been an incredible experience for both of them. I highly recommend ECS to others.

Posted November 16, 2010

ECS is a great school that honors God and teaches our students what they need to excel in life.

Posted November 1, 2010

The start of another school year for our son and I must say we thank God every day for this awesome school. Our son is thriving, has lots of great friends - quality kids from wonderful families. We could not image him at any other school - no other one offers the outstanding academics or competitive athletics he enjoys. Their fine arts program is also fantastic. It is unfortunate that some others have made such disparaging remarks about this great school - I know one of the people that did so and to be polite, their parenting skills are not very impressive. It is the type of parent who wants to be their child's friend instead of parent and then when the child gets in trouble, it's always someone else's fault. Don't be fooled - their is no better school in the area than ECS.

Posted June 4, 2010

I am so saddened to hear the comments by the person on May 18. ECS is certainly not a perfect place, but it is a great place in which administrators, teachers, and staff are constantly trying to tweak what needs to be improved. I certainly have never heard of a child being placed in a garbage can, nor have I heard of a student erasing the board with her nose. These sound like tales to me. I would never question the Christianity of the teachers, and I can personally attest to the fact that the majority, if not all, are teaching in the field of their degrees. I am saddened that the parent is so angry--angry enough to write such things. I also hope the family finds a school that is a good fit for them.

Posted April 25, 2010

My child loves this school! He attended another private school from preschool to grade 8 when we took him out of a very hostile environment. ECS has been such a blessing for us all. The academics are superb, the athletic program is coached by godly people, parents are very involved, teachers are excellent and the environment is conducive to learning. I only wish we had made the change earlier!

Posted April 9, 2010

The athletic teams are growing and are also competitive. ECS's team are able to compete and beat 5 A schools in the area. Despite the success in athletics, the focus remains on the spiritual growth of the student. This is why we have chosen ECS for our child.

Posted March 21, 2010

I am continually amazed by the godly leadership and dedicated staff. I am a teacher at another local school and have been extremely impressed by the academic, artistic and athletic programs. I have also worked with many of ECS's students and can honestly say that I have not encountered more well rounded and spiritually mature individuals. This is where I plan on sending my children.

Posted March 17, 2010

ECS is an investment into the future of your child, an investment worth it and an investment that will repay you for the rest of your life.

Posted March 1, 2010

ECS is a great school both spiritually and academically. My 3 kids are learning a lot and they are enjoying the teachers. ECS has great sports programs and fine arts. There are so much to choose from. We are blessed to be at ECS.

Posted March 1, 2010

ECS is a great school with Godly faculty and administrators. I am blessed to have my children in such a school.

Posted March 1, 2010

Excellent education, family friendly environment, Christian values modeled and taught

Posted August 14, 2008

I tried the day care for my 9 mos. old daughter. Unacceptable infant program. There is nothing to stimulate her senses and growing mind. No songs, stories, conversations, pictures, and opportunity to move about and explore the physical environment. They have no curriculum for infants. There are no planned activities to promote large motor, small motor, language, and sensory development other than riding in a stroller twice a day.

Posted January 9, 2008

As a parent of a 10th grader, I cannot be more pleased with this wonderful school. Everybody - teachers, staff, administrators, students, and parents - are very friendly and truly care about the students. The school is Christ-centered, academically challenging, and prepares the kids for the future extremely well. Our son has been at ECS since he was 3 and cannot imagine being anywhere else (nor can his mother or me)! We all truly love this school and everyday thank God for the eternal impact it has had in our lives - especially for our son.

Posted January 5, 2008

As a parent, ECS gives my children an excellent education as well as a biblically based christian environment to blossom. Thanks to all of the Administration, Faculty, and Staff of ECS.

Posted October 26, 2007

I am a former student of ECS and I enjoyed it and learned a lot spirtiually and academically. one teacher that really made a difference in my life was mrs anderson (arts dept.) I love this school to death ! and I have grown so much becuase of it
—Submitted by a student

Posted October 3, 2006

As a former student of ECS, I feel blessed that I recieved such a good education, foundation and attention. I wish I still lived in the area so my children could go there.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted October 9, 2005

I am reviewing this school from an alumi stand point. Having graduated in 1994, I have been given ample time to understand the value of my private schooling at Evangelical. As I was growing up in Evangelical, I remember my friends from surrounding schools coming home with much easier homework than I and talking about the fights and events that had happened that day. I started understanding then how far ahead our school was academically than the surrounding schools. I always felt that the teachers genuinely cared for us as students. My parents were never left out of the loop. When there was a problem with a students grades, they were sent home with reports explaining the deficiency present. Evangelical's sports and elective programs usually produce only the highest quality, performance wise. I would suggest ECS to any parent seeking a school that will properly protect and educate your children.
—Submitted by a former student

Asian 2% N/A
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • AACS
Fax number
  • (239) 939-1445

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

8237 Beacon Blvd