PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Canterbury School 5

Posted December 21, 2015
I am a grandparent of two students in the lower grades. They are very happy with their school. The faculty, staff, and teachers are excellent, standards are high and students are made to feel at home , safe and challenged. The students are very welcoming to newcomers and that's so important when kids are starting in a new environment. I have nothing but praise for Canterbury.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 03, 2015
My teachers. They are always there for me and they make learning fun. They always have time for me.

Canterbury School 5

Posted December 03, 2015
I have been at this school for 8 years and I have lots of friends who have been here a long time too. I also have friends who are new to the school. We all love it! The teachers are awesome and they want to make sure you are happy, do well and always understand what is going on in their class. They are always there to help you and support you. This IS a great school.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 02, 2015
I am new at this school and I love it. It is a great class and I have so many awesome friends. The teachers make it so much fun to come to school every day. They really help all of the kids. We work hard and it feels good to know my teachers care. Love my school!!!!!

Posted July 28, 2015
Canterbury school deserves 0 stars but, I have to put at least 1. The kids and their families were great. We made lots of friends. My dad worked there for three years and made a huge improvements to sports. However, after he left my brother and I were denied re-enrollment by the head of school without a reason. Yet he let kids the kids that did Bad stuff stay. The whole school knows about it. This sickens me that I can't be with my friends whom I am very close with and I have to find a new school. I did NOTHING to deserve this!

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted July 28, 2015
This school hurt our children. They would not let them return for no good reason. They base all their decisions on politics and not the kids. What a sad place that is suppose to be teaching our kids good common core values.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 28, 2015
This school hurt our children by kicking them out for no reason. The new headmaster considered their return and then caved into political pressures once again. This school will never change.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted July 17, 2015
The honor code is not follwed at this school, and you would think it would be students who are not following the "code", but no it's the administration. Your child will not be happy. It is very clique-like and the majority of the staff uses favoritism. This school favors the people that are very wealthy but the people who aren't as wealthy are kicked to the side of the road. For example, a student smoked illegal drugs on campus and had no penalty, and sadly the only reason why is because this kids parents have an enormous amont of money the school wants it hands on. This school doesn't care about the name they earn they just care about money. It is basically " a bussiness." And there aren't 600 people at this school, it's just another one of their dirty little lies, there are really only 200 students. Don't come to this school you are much better off in the public school system or CSN, ECS, Bisop Verot and Estero High.

Posted July 17, 2015
I was a student at this school and I was not "allowed" to come back. No one would give me and my family a reason why. We put our hearts and souls into this school, then poof we can't come back. As a young girl this breaks my heart, all my friends I will no longer see, the teachers I have built relationships with will no longer be there for me, and now I have to "move on" like this is no big deal. This is a big deal in my life, it's going to be very difficult for me starting all over again. I did nothing wrong and nor did my sibling yet they can tell us we can't enroll again? I LOVED it here, and I can no longer say I had a good expirence. What these people did to my family was so cold-hearted and rude. And knowing that it was more than one persons decision rips me apart. I DONT recommend going to this school. If you are new to the area and don't know where would be best, you are much better off in the public school system. I hope this is helpful!

Posted April 04, 2015
Canterbury school deserves 0 stars but, I have to put at least 1. The kids and their families were great. We made lots of friends. My dad worked there for three years and made a huge improvements to sports. However, after he left my brother and I were denied re-enrollment by the head of school without a reason. Yet he let kids the kids that did illegal things stay. The whole school knows about it. This sickens me that I can't be with my friends whom I am very close with and I have to find a new school. I did NOTHING to deserve this!

8141 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL  33919