Sonshine Christian Academy 4

Posted August 12, 2014
The school fits my kids very well. The curriculum is ABeka based and ACE curriculum. My children aren't just given the basics in academics, their characters are trained and molded here. They walk away each day knowing MORE of the Word of God. They don't just know it, they have begun to live it. The teachers at Sonshine model good Christian character and love each child so radically. They are amazing. I am a public school teacher who chose to put my children here, versus the public schools. We are getting more individualized attention here, and we work together as a team to train our children up in the Lord. Our kids love Sonshine and are excited to be starting another year their this year. Great job, teachers! You are amazing!

Posted June 23, 2014
awesome wonderful school Christ centered safe environment. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! My three kids LOVE it!!!!!!!

Posted August 05, 2013
My wife and I decided to enroll our 2 kids in Sonshine after interviewing officials at the school, and after a year there, we are very happy that we did. Our kids grew in the Lord and also were given extra help with subjects that our son had a hard time with. I found the school and the teachers to be very concerned with how our kids were educated and treated us with respect and concern. We highly recommend this school, and wish that all children would have the chance to go to a school like Sonshine!

Posted May 17, 2011
I have 3 boys who attend this school and it has been nothing but good experiences! I love the sports program, the chapel is EXCELLENT, and the moral of teachers and students is far above average! I have had very few issues and when the issues where addressed it was easy to come to a solution that was good for all parties involved. Sonshine goes out of its way to invite parents and students to church so that the spiritual growth of the family is continually growing! My children have attended other private schools, and I do believe that I am happiest here. As a parent I want to send my children to school and know that they enjoy being there, they are learning what needs to be taught, and they are developing socially, spiritually, and physically! thank you Sonshine for all you do! only thing I wish is that they would get a cafeteria!!!

Posted April 06, 2011
Teacher credentials are unknown and it is very hard to find out information. Numerous complaints that are not being addresses by the director and or principle.

Posted September 01, 2010
To claify an earlier review, Sonshine is accredited and it is disturbing to say the least that someone will put misinformation on a review that could potentially impact future children's enrollment. Sonshine is a great school. I have 3 children attending and the Christian environment as well as every day common sense to kids issues is beyond my expectations. The academics are good. I have no complaints at this time. It is important for my family to raise our children in an environment pleasing to God and to insure that they put him first in everything that they do. You are not always going to have the bells and whistles that some public schools have in these environments but I can promise you that your end product with your children will be much better.

Posted May 25, 2010
Very bad. School is not accredited and the students cannot be able to attend Universities. The teachers are not certified and the work given is not as good. My child had failed the F.C.A.T.

Sonshine Christian Academy 0

Posted May 13, 2010
Because it's a great school that cares about the kids. They make sure the kids are learning all the important subjects (not just reading and math like the public schools so the schools can pass the F.C.A.T. test). They help to reinforce the morals that children are (or should be) taught at home and also about how to treat other people (as God would treat them.) I totally disagree with the public schools about keeping God out of them. Long ago when the schools were able to teach about God, the bible and how to treat (or not treat) others, there was less crime, less juvenile delinquency and more productive young people. Now kids are using violence to get a 'quick fix' to their problems. Put God back in the schools and watch the crime rates and juvenile delinquency go down! Go Sonshine!!!!

Posted February 05, 2010

Posted May 30, 2009

Sonshine Christian Academy
12925 Palm Beach Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL  33905
Last modified Sonshine Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Sonshine Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top