1,938 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Posted August 25, 2014
I think it is a very good school, they keep the student busy in all areas. Teacher have very good values, and they are very good example to the student. I had kids there, my older one just graduated and the other one is in 10 Grade.

Posted January 30, 2013
I am suppose to go to this school. My mother thinks its the best chose. I want to become a Dentist in the future and South Fort Myers High will let that happen.

Posted May 14, 2010
My daughter graduated from, and my son is attending SFMHS. It is always a joy to deal with the administration and staff. Both my kids receive(d) great opportunities and experience at the school. I hate to think what they would have missed had they attended another school. The guidance counselors actually know who my kids are! It is a school with the widest educational opportunities available, and dedicated to the success of each student.The brand-new facilities add to the experience.

Posted April 23, 2010
This school is great! Compared to the ones I came from in South Carolina, this school is the best. The Academy programs are great. Looking forward to graduating from here.

Posted October 09, 2008
Its like real life every thing is hands on it prepares us for the real world

Posted February 20, 2008
My son is in 11th grade and has been in the school since 9th grade. He is doing great. The teachers are great, great communication, which is so important at this age. The Academy programs are great, giving the kids a great head start at life. I could not be happier.

Posted January 16, 2008
From bounching around from high schools in Lee County, I feel that South Fort Myers is actually one of the best I've been to. The academies are a great way to get students started on the right off and are extremely beneficial for everyone.

Posted December 02, 2007
I love it and it has a very well developed music department and I think my son is better off here than at any other school in our district.

Posted November 29, 2007
I really believe the staff at South Fort Myers do care about the students and how their education is developing. Kudos to all of you keep up the good work

Posted November 28, 2007
Great school ! The teachers are very informative and communicate with parents effectively.

14020 Plantation Road, Fort Myers, FL  33912
Last modified South Fort Myers High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.