Posted November 24, 2014
Great teachers, Mr. Vetter left the best foundation and legacy. Succes in school depends on parents getting involve.

Posted April 18, 2014
Treeline Elementary School has turned out to be a wonderful school. I really like the classroom size. It seems that they can give each child the individual help that they may need and even provide tutoring services. The staff is always friendly and helpful and I feel comfortable with my daughter being there as they also seem to take security serious as well. I would recommend this highly for anyone's child.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son has been going there for about a year and half now, starting in Kindrgarden and now in 1st grade. I must say I love this school! My son was bashful when he started going to school but now he loves going. The teachers and councelors are so helpful with getting students adjusted to going to school and not being with dad all day. If I ever have a problem, the staff is very helpful and they treat everybody with respect. I dont know how this school was in the past but I'm very happy my son goes there and I trust that he is safe. I drive from Lehigh Acres and there are plenty of schools here but I dont mind driving the extra miles for a good education for my son.

Posted April 24, 2013
4.5 stars. There's always room for improvement but this is a great school. Both our kids have been for at least two years. No major complaints. Very open communication. Any minor concerns have been addressed by teacher, staff or administration. Ideas have been accepted and implemented. School is what you make of it and this school just has great positive feel about it.

Treeline Elementary School 2

Posted February 04, 2013
Enough experimenting already. Let's start improving the AYP and cutting the negative staff. Great school if you are one of the favored students, not so great if you are not.

Treeline Elementary School 2

Posted May 28, 2012
I have seen a downward slide at this school. I am disappointed in the lack of progress in this school. While I believe the administration truly cares about the students, there is insufficient supervision of the staff and volunteers, resulting in a very inconsistent experience across the school. There is too much disrespect from the staff to the students which translates to too much disrespect among the students. Too much teaching to the test instead of true learning opportunities. Too much staff "reorganization", eg, 50% new teachers in one year, new gifted teacher every year, new specials instructors almost every year, etc. Definite preferential treatment of certain groups, with the "disadvantaged" students and "favored parents". kids having a significant priority. Certain staff/teachers run their little fiefdoms - I wish the main administration would open their eyes and see too much of the staff don't share their passion for the students.

Posted May 12, 2011
Our daughter has been at Treeline for 2 yrs (KDG & now finishing 1st grade). Our overall experience has been good & since we're very involved parents I feel like we have great communication with her teachers & admin staff. Most importantly, my child is LEARNING and developing academically & socially. She really responds to their positive reinforcement approach even though she's already a well-mannered and behaved kid. I think they definitely need some more organization from the admin staff for things like more clearly written notices that are sent home. (sometimes we feel like important details are left off of these notices, but it's gotten a lot better in the last year). The only truly negative thing I would say is that I do get tired of being overrun by fundraiser requests & I would prefer that they didn't allow local businesses/services to send home flyers for their camps, clubs & etc. I don't send my child to school to be marketed to, and I don't want to have to explain why we can't participate in every single activity. While I fully support the schools' needs for funding, I would rather donate directly to the school instead of selling cookie dough, magazines, etc.

Posted December 02, 2010
My granddaughter loves the school and my daughter is greatly involved in all aspects of her education.

Posted May 29, 2010
Though there are many young teachers, they are excited and work to go above and beyond for my child and others. There are children that have behavior and academic problems at Treeline...but, from my research, most schools with a high population of economically challenged children to have problems. I believe the new principal is turning things around for the better and the other children will improve in the upcoming school-year.

Treeline Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2010
Well,my husband & I are convinced that we made the right decision taking our son out of this school & moving out of FL to Beautiful TN, our children have a chance for a good education now.Thanks to Mr.Folsom,Mrs.Nader & Ms.Schillinger, they were trying to run a Boot Camp.My son has completed 2 grades w/flying colors & my daughter is going to 1st.We've had nothing but happiness.Florida school systems are toxic,the kids don't have a chance.TN has education a priority & they're modo is "When the kids are happy,they w/succeed!! Hurray for TN.Goodbye forever FL..:)))

Treeline Elementary School
10900 Treeline Avenue, Fort Myers, FL  33913
Last modified Treeline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Treeline Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top