PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted December 15, 2015
My daughter has been challenged to learn in a safe caring environment - she has grown tremendously since being at GRA! We love this school and can only say it has been a great thing for our family. My child is not perfect, she has her ups and downs with both the academic and social challenges daily schooling presents, however, the staff and students are always supportive. We are truly grateful for such an awesome educational opportunity.

Posted December 14, 2015
Golden Rule Academy is an inviting learning environment practicing the Golden Rule; teaching and encouraging students to have good moral character and become productive citizens. The teachers and the staff definitely care about the students. It shows in the rapport that's developed. I'm so excited that my grandson will be enrolled for the upcoming school year.

Posted December 13, 2015
Great staff, great organization!! Definitely a fresh breath in the st lucie school system. I definitely recommend this school!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 11, 2015
This school helps and promotes guiding children to act with integrity, through integrity and fairness. They teach that through setting the example as well as Biblical values.

Golden Rule Academy 2

Posted August 07, 2015
I would never recommend this school. My daughter would come home telling me she hated school and that she didn't want to go. I have moved her to another school and they have tested her and she is not ready for the grade that she supposed to go into so I as a parent am having to play catch up during the summer to see the that she is ready.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted June 04, 2015
Best teaching staff I have ever encountered with the exception of those teachers who were released in November. You can always tell which teachers have your child's best interest at heart versus the ones that are just there for a paycheck

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 04, 2015
I am so glad my son was not overwhelmed with to much homework. The other private school we had him at before we moved to Golden Rule had a 20 year old High school teacher who was barely graduated herself. She did not teach that much, but instead would give out hours of homework every night that I would have to help him with. I ended up doing most of the teaching. He has just enough to challenge him but not overwhelm him.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 04, 2015
Great sports programs. My son played on this football team and Coach Mike has helped him tremendously.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 04, 2015
My son has gone from being a struggling student to a success. He is feeling more confident than ever. I could not be happier

Posted April 29, 2014
Excellent school with excellent teachers. Loving, caring and full of compassion. I am always amazed at their commitment to the children.

3891 Edwards Rd, Fort Pierce, FL  34981