Fort Pierce, FL

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 11, 2015
This school helps and promotes guiding children to act with integrity, through integrity and fairness. They teach that through setting the example as well as Biblical values.

Posted August 11, 2015
This school is the only true Community-Based Private Christian school in the area that I have found. I found this school two years ago when I was looking for a summer camp for my children. I have been at this school and church ever since. They have a great program, excellent education with individualized learning plans if you're interested in that for High School Students, children with special needs, etc. Their sports program is wonderful and they actually added a few new sports this year! Every teacher and staff member there are caring and takes that extra effort to work with your children and build that learning relationship. They are very meticulous on making sure that no student ever feels threatened by bullies here on their campus, that they can come learn in a safe, peaceful environment. I would absolutely recommend this school to anyone in the area!

Golden Rule Academy 2

Posted August 07, 2015
I would never recommend this school. My daughter would come home telling me she hated school and that she didn't want to go. I have moved her to another school and they have tested her and she is not ready for the grade that she supposed to go into so I as a parent am having to play catch up during the summer to see the that she is ready.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted June 04, 2015
Best teaching staff I have ever encountered with the exception of those teachers who were released in November. You can always tell which teachers have your child's best interest at heart versus the ones that are just there for a paycheck

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 04, 2015
I am so glad my son was not overwhelmed with to much homework. The other private school we had him at before we moved to Golden Rule had a 20 year old High school teacher who was barely graduated herself. She did not teach that much, but instead would give out hours of homework every night that I would have to help him with. I ended up doing most of the teaching. He has just enough to challenge him but not overwhelm him.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 04, 2015
Great sports programs. My son played on this football team and Coach Mike has helped him tremendously.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 04, 2015
My son has gone from being a struggling student to a success. He is feeling more confident than ever. I could not be happier

Posted April 29, 2014
Excellent school with excellent teachers. Loving, caring and full of compassion. I am always amazed at their commitment to the children.

Posted April 15, 2014
My 3 children love this school. They love their teachers and is a Christian based school where they learn school work and get a little Jesus too. I am so happy that they attend this school. Their athletics is awesome to.

Posted March 22, 2014
My daughter loves her school! She looks forward to going everyday, and truly likes her teachers. She has learned about the Lord and she is challenged each day to grow and learn. Thanks, GRA

3891 Edwards Rd, Fort Pierce, FL  34981