Fort Pierce, FL

Posted August 12, 2013
Absolutly love this school. My daughter transfered from another school that I wasn't to fond of. Immediately stepping into this school I was welcomed by the assistant principal who went out of her way to give me a tour. The staff cares , they get to know not only you but the entire family. Awesome job Fairlawn.

Posted May 29, 2013
This is a great school, the teachers watch the children closely. Every thing is set up so that no child is alone very long so that some one can pick on them.

Fairlawn Elementary School 3

Posted October 04, 2006
I don't think student's are challegened enough in first grade. I also think it is ludricious to only allow students to check out books on their grade level when some students may be reading above or below their level. I was disappointed to see that Fox in the Box testing has not been completed and it is now October. Students were not given a reading inventory test at the beginning of the year.

Posted March 30, 2005
I have had one child go through fairlawn and a second child in there now, and all I can say is, I couldn't ask for a better school and now with having Art it makes it all the better! Way to go FLE!

Posted December 28, 2004
Fairlawn has an excellent administrative staff.

Posted July 26, 2004
Wow! What an awesome school this is...the only thing that saddens me is that it is only an elementary school. I have had 3 children at Fairlawn, one with a physical disability, and am so happy that they had the opportunity to be apart of that school. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to help all of the kids. Thank you Fairlawn for caring about my kids and showing it!

Posted June 07, 2004

Fairlawn Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2003
I am concerned that Fairlawn is designated as a 'magnet' school yet there is not even an Art program or Art teacher at the school. A child cannot receive a well rounded education without full treatment on the Arts. Art is not an optional accessory to a school. This begs the question: What other corners are being cut?

Fairlawn Elementary School
3203 Rhode Island Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL  34947
Last modified Fairlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairlawn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top