Fort Pierce, FL

Posted October 22, 2009
my chrildren go to lawnwood ,its a great school, the teachers and staff really care about the kids. i love lawnwood,and my kids love it too.

Lawnwood Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2009
My daughter has been doing very well at Lawnwood, however I have noticed that a lot of pressure and responsibilities are put upon the staff, specially on teachers.

Posted June 18, 2009
My children are receiving a wonderful education at Lawnwood. The teachers care and it shows. We picked a winning school!

Lawnwood Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2006

Posted December 07, 2005
- a former student

Lawnwood Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2005
My son has done very well at Lawnwood. He seems to have tapped into a musical field that we would not have known existed if it wasnt for the efforts of the wonderful musical program. The school really appreciates the childrens efforts when they have done well and also recognize when the children do their very best.

Lawnwood Elementary School
1900 South 23rd Street, Fort Pierce, FL  34950
Last modified Lawnwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawnwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top