Fort Pierce, FL

Forest Grove Middle School 4

Posted January 30, 2008
I'm currently a student in the eighth grade at this school, a member of the Explorers eighth-grade team. Instructors here (in my experience) are exceptional, and probably one of the greatest history teachers in the state happens to be on my team. The principle is a constantly-felt presence; not only is he regularly heard in the afternoon announcements, but students constantly meet him while walking about. Cafeteria food is generally sub-par, though not necessarily repulsive. I've found both deans and school staff to be kind and helpful. Students are given privileges in the form of 'cards' of a specific color based on grades, behavior and attendance whose highest level (gold) is substantial in benefit; a student wearing one can count on being dismissed early, for example. This place has become a second home for me, and I'm sure it will for your child will as well.

Forest Grove Middle School 4

Posted May 02, 2005
Forest Grove Middle school is a nice school. It has plenty of space, and a nice cafeteria. The Chorus and Band are exceptional. The teachers of the gifted team are very nice and the person who is the team leader on the gifted team ( The extreme team) is a very nice and helpful person. She was very helpful when my son's papers were being transferred from his last school. The Deans are helpful, when there is fight it is broken up quickly by the deans. The award ceremonies are terrific! Your child get's a bag that has coupons, a ribbon, a piece of candy, sometimes a magnet or bumper sticker, or pen, or pencil case. Forest Grove middle school is an over all nice middle school.(it is grades 6 through 8.)

Forest Grove Middle School 1

Posted July 26, 2004
This staff at this school has to be the most inconsiderate I have ever dealt with. I have yet to speak to anyone that has done what they have said they would. I have a physically handicapped child that I cannot seem to get accomodations for. How sad is that? Principle does not return phone calls...I have had this experience directly. I truly understand why this school has such a low rating. The very sad thing is, it is the only middle school in zone 1...I have no choice. Could this possibly be poor leadership on the school board staffs part? I believe so. Be careful who you vote for...you may get what you ask for.

Forest Grove Middle School 1

Posted July 26, 2004
I have a daughter that has some learning disabilities and all this school does is try to push her on. Other children have hit her and call her names because of it, and they tell my she'll have to toughen up. What has our society come to, that we accept all this. I'm looking to move my daughter from this school. Good luck to all of you.

Forest Grove Middle School 3

Posted November 08, 2003
I totally agree with other comment,they tell you they are setting up a plan for your child,yet they get lost in shuffle and pushed along with other students

Forest Grove Middle School 3

Posted October 10, 2003
Students at this school who are slow learners and have fallen behind are not assessed correctly and given accomidations to gain accademic grade level.

Forest Grove Middle School
3201 South 25th Street, Fort Pierce, FL  34981
Last modified Forest Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Grove Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top