Fort Pierce, FL

Posted May 10, 2011
I am a parent of a child who has attended the school for 4 years and will eventually graduate from this school. My child believes in the Arts incorporation with in the academics and takes his grades very seriously. He is proud when he receives the rewards for honor roll and monthly character traits. He has had opportunities to attend many theater events, artist come to the school every year and the teachers are always going out of their way to be there for every child. This is a community school and I have gotten to know many parents over the years. When I attend a ceremony I am surrounded my people that care for the success of their child as well as the success of the school. The principals very supportive and will talk with you and your family as needed. The counselor is amazing and has helped me and my family overcome out own trials and tribulations. Thank you Arts Magnet. you are my family.

Posted May 10, 2011
Every student and their family is part of the FPMSA family. The students and staff look after each other and keep all the students on track. I have had the pleasure of working in this school for several years and wish to continue. The students are engaged in the arts in the regular class as well as in their "Arts" classes. The staff is amazing and very support of weather you are a teacher or a parent. As a teacher I know every student on campus, it is easy when you have either had them or they have been in the class next to you. The families can always ask for help no matter the situation. We are community that raises children to be enriched leaders and professionals.

Posted October 20, 2009
My daughter started at FPMSA in Kindergarten last year. She loves it there, and is thriving! The school has small ratios, caring staff, and a family environment.

Posted July 10, 2009

Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts 0

Posted December 23, 2008
this is definately an A+ school I have 1 child that are ready went to this school and I'm trying to get my other child into this school.

Posted September 04, 2008
My daughter started FPMSA last year after a few weeks into K. She loves it. I think the staff is great! Everyone is so friendly and they really care about the students.

Posted May 31, 2008
This school is the greatest and closest school. The teachers care for you they treat you like you're their own.This schol also got 82% on the NRT in 2008.The school also has alot of activities and the shows are to die for.I attended this school from 2002-2008 and those were some of the best years.When I leave this school and go to Treasure Coast High I'm going to miss it terrible.

Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts 1

Posted April 02, 2008
I am a fellow student at this school. I started at this school in 3rd grade and now a fellow 6th grader. And I have not had the best time at this school. Though I have never got into any serious troble, and made Principal's HonorRoll or A honnor roll, the teachers are not very help full. In middle school some teachers are just plain lazy. Some will give you work and not even teach you how to do it. They will go to their computer and check their e-mails! Except for Mrs.Hammock. She has to be one of the greatest Teachers there! (not to brag but in her reading class I made a straight 95% all through the year.) And I have the highest math grade in 6th grade with a 101.2! She only had 4 failing students out of 6th and 7th grade!

Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts 0

Posted December 30, 2007
This shool is one of the best schools i have been to, and i have been to a lot of schools. They teach you academics and the arts and then because of the small size of the school, you learn many life skills that will value in the future. We have some of the best teachers that are alays willing to help regardless of academic position. I love FPMSA!

Posted August 04, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school in 8th grade. I waited 3 years to get in and it was worth it! This school integrates the arts with academics and they also do a lot of hands on work with us ( the students ). The teachers are kind and helpful and their classes are really fun! ( Not to brag but I was the first person to ever ace Mr. Maller's Science Class, and I did it twice!).Though I didn't really like the principal the school it self is beautiful and very much improved from when in was St. Lucie Elementary ( I went there too ). Well to sum it all up the school is amazing and there is always somthing for every one! The arts classes are as follows - Drama, Dance ( Jazz and ballet style ), Art ( ceramics, painting, the works), Chorus and, Band. * Bye! *

Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts
1200 Delaware Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL  34950
Last modified Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top