Posted October 26, 2013
It is a privilege to work at Sun Grove Montessori School where the focus is on each individual. I feel fortunate to work in a school that values life long learning and emphasizes independence, leadership and academic skills. We hear again and again how well prepared our graduates are for the various environments they enter. A Montessori education is preparation for life and I would encourage anyone to tour and find out more about our school.

Posted October 26, 2013
Sun Grove Montessori School is a great preparation for life. My daughter attended through 8th grade and has made an excellent transition to High School. She was a little nervous going into a much larger environment, but she was very well prepared. Her father and I see her thriving socially, emotionally and academically in her new environment and we feel that her years at Sun Grove Montessori School were a great preparation for this transition and her continuing journey into adult life.

Posted October 25, 2013
My son's school is phenomenal. They are the epitome of the Montessori philosophy in every way. To top it all of it is a smaller school that allows the benefit of continuing the principles through eighth grade. They also communicate everything you possibly need to know about your child on a regular basis. I am so glad I have found this Montesorri home for my son. I am not disappointed and you won't be either.

Posted September 30, 2013
Send your kids here!! I recommend it without reservation!! Both of my children have attended SunGrove since they were 4 months old. My daughter is currently in upper elementary, my son attends another private elementary school. He was very well prepared for his transition to a 'traditional' classroom and thrives in school.

Posted August 04, 2013
We love love love SunGrove! I have two kids there for the past 7 years! We love that our kids love going to school everyday! Their outside classrooms and practical skills learning is among our favorites, gardening, cleaning, cooking, healthy eating guidelines, fantastic staff( more like a family feel), empowering/independent/ critical thinking, teaching style are just a few more reasons we love SunGrove!

Sun Grove Montessori School 1

Posted February 23, 2013
I had three of my children attend Sun Grove. At first they were thriving and being well prepared for the world beyond Sun Grove. Recently, they are changes taking place that I do not feel prepare our children for what they need to be successful. For a public school education, their standards are adequate. For a private school education, their standards are unacceptable and not worth the cost.

Posted January 15, 2012
What a joy! an incredible learning environment second to none ! fantastic support system.. Teachers who pour their hearts and souls into their work.. You must pay a visit !.. observe the Primary and Elementary children at work .. observe ..You will be in awe !! You will wish you had gone there too ! and I have heard that same from so many parents. This school has given our daughter such a solid educational foundation , and believe me every day it shows . You will not be disappointed . Our daughter attended from the Primary through to the Elementary . To see her develop into an independent thinker , there is simply much too much to say, you must see for yourself ! ..This is such an amazing school and brilliiant learning environment . from lower elementary and now they have a Middle School . what could be better !! Absolutely a gem ! The best education that my daughter could have had and we wish we were still there , are so truly grateful to have been a part of it and miss it so much ! Experience the joy , spend a few mins to observe them !

Posted January 03, 2012
The Montessori Method is awesome. Sun Grove is certainly a glistening jewel in the Montessori crown! Our son was there for eight years and am thankful for that experience in our lives.

Posted October 25, 2010
I wish I could attend Sungrove! My daughter gets the care and attention she deserves, plus the structure, discipline and tools she needs to blossom into independence. I have learned a lot from the school as well, and it has deepend my relationship with my daughter.

Posted August 20, 2010
I've had my daugher (7) and my son (4) in SunGrove Montessori, since the time they were 2.5 and 6 months old respectively. There are so many great things about SGMS: The methodology (one on one teaching, according to Montessori methods),; wonderful teachers who treat the children almost as if they were their own, yet with strong discipline; very healthy lunch policy; and others. However, the most amazing thing, is the environment, in which children work on their own, without making noise, while the teacher gives lessons to the other children, on a one on one basis. In SGMS, truly, no child is left behind. The one on one methodology assures that every child fulfills at a minimum, the standard curriculum, which means that by end of First Grade, every child will be 1) reading proficiently, 2) writing in cursive, and 3) doing complex additions. Highly recommend it.

Sun Grove Montessori School
5610 Oleander Ave, Fort Pierce, FL  34982
Last modified Sun Grove Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sun Grove Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top