PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 21, 2016
We are so happy to have found such a wonderful school for our son. It's a true family experience at St A

Posted October 02, 2015
Great school we switch our son to saint Anastasia this years and my son is a happy child now nice teachers environment and learning development

St Anastasia Catholic School 4

Posted May 21, 2014
We switched to St. A this year after having been in public school for many years. The integration went well and the support of the teachers was wonderful. My child is very happy here and has found her new favorite teacher which hadn't changed since Kindergarten. We are happy with our change.

St Anastasia Catholic School 4

Posted May 18, 2014
St. Anastasia is a wonderful school environment plus a nice place to work or volunteer. I have been associated with the school for over 15 years.

Posted May 16, 2014
I love that I am able to be involve in my kids' education as much as I want. The administration an staff are very welcoming. Communication is great. I am always aware of what my children are studying, what activities are going on and any required deadlines.

Posted May 16, 2014
Our daughter goes to this school and we couldn't be any happier. She learns more about her Catholic faith, has a multitude of online learning skills websites, the staff is always going above and beyond for her, other students and families, and the staff is always smiling and welcoming to visitors. I'm so glad that we choose to send our daughter her.

Posted May 15, 2014
This school has the most dedicated and caring teachers and staff! All three of my children attend St. Anastasia and I would not send them anywhere else.

Posted May 15, 2014
St. Anastasia is an excellent school that fosters a Christian environment with an advanced curriculum, support for students who struggle, and a wide variety of programs and sports . The family environment and caring culture of the school is absolutely priceless!

Posted May 15, 2014
St. Anastasia Catholic school is a wonderful, spirtual enivorment for children. They offer speech therapy, enrichment programs, reading programs, each middle schoool student has their own I-Pads, children can communicate with their teachers on weekends regarding class assigments. Also, parents have access to student prgress. My husband and I are very happy with our choice of school for our children.

Posted May 15, 2014
My two children have been attending St. Anastasia Catholic School since PreK and couldn't be happier with the results. Going into Middle School now and can see them thriving all the way in academics, spirituality, behavior, and athletics. The level of education they are receiving is superb and the care by teachers and staff, amazing. I could not imagine sending my kids anywhere else!

St Anastasia Catholic School
401 South 33rd Street, Fort Pierce, FL  34947
Last modified St Anastasia Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Anastasia Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 129 reviews. Top