PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 07, 2016
They only care about the money !! They do not care about the students needs!! It's an embarrassment that they call themselves Catholics!!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 07, 2016
He is not fair!! If a child is struggling, instead of offering the needed help he wants you to take your child , and wants the spot to be filled by a family with money and name within the community! It's so ironic that they call themselves A Catholic community !!

Posted January 21, 2016
We are so happy to have found such a wonderful school for our son. It's a true family experience at St A

Posted October 02, 2015
Great school we switch our son to saint Anastasia this years and my son is a happy child now nice teachers environment and learning development

St Anastasia Catholic School 4

Posted May 21, 2014
We switched to St. A this year after having been in public school for many years. The integration went well and the support of the teachers was wonderful. My child is very happy here and has found her new favorite teacher which hadn't changed since Kindergarten. We are happy with our change.

St Anastasia Catholic School 4

Posted May 18, 2014
St. Anastasia is a wonderful school environment plus a nice place to work or volunteer. I have been associated with the school for over 15 years.

Posted May 16, 2014
I love that I am able to be involve in my kids' education as much as I want. The administration an staff are very welcoming. Communication is great. I am always aware of what my children are studying, what activities are going on and any required deadlines.

Posted May 16, 2014
Our daughter goes to this school and we couldn't be any happier. She learns more about her Catholic faith, has a multitude of online learning skills websites, the staff is always going above and beyond for her, other students and families, and the staff is always smiling and welcoming to visitors. I'm so glad that we choose to send our daughter her.

Posted May 15, 2014
This school has the most dedicated and caring teachers and staff! All three of my children attend St. Anastasia and I would not send them anywhere else.

Posted May 15, 2014
St. Anastasia is an excellent school that fosters a Christian environment with an advanced curriculum, support for students who struggle, and a wide variety of programs and sports . The family environment and caring culture of the school is absolutely priceless!

401 South 33rd Street, Fort Pierce, FL  34947
Last modified St Anastasia Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8