PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

I will say I have good and bad feelings. Unfortunately, the bad outweighs the good. My daughter started in St. Anastasia in kindergarten. Kindergarten was a major disappointment! I kept her at St. A's for first, second, and third, grades. Those teachers are incredibly wonderful!!!! Mrs. Bush turned our feelings around towards this administration. She is a wonderful teacher!!! Fourth grade was a horror!!!! The bullying started in the beginning of the 4th grade year. Several attempts to speak with the teacher were a waste of time!!! The bullying was never addressed. My daughter went from honor roll to failing by the third marking period with not so much as a letter, phone call, email, or text. When I contacted the teacher she blamed me. I am a very involved parent and I knew my daughter was struggling, but not failing. I hired a private tutor. No help from the teacher. I am not certain if all the teachers are certified with teaching degrees. I never thought to check because the tuition was so high, I just assumed they were. Not so sure now. We were parishioners for eleven years and were treated like outsiders. Apparently I did not tithe enough to the church. By the way, if you don't use parish pay, or the Faith Direct, you are not tithing. After my experience with St Anastasia, I can see why people turn away from the catholic faith. I am still catholic but my child will not be attending St. A's any longer. I found a private Christian school that will offer my child so, so, so, much more without all of the nonsense. The tuition is high wherever you go. however, other schools offer much more. I am so relieved that my daughter will not be in this school for another grade. After five years in the school and eleven years in the parish, not one phone call to find out why we were leaving. So in the end, we didn't matter to the parish at all and my daughter didn't matter to the school. The fact that I thought we were mere dollar signs to this administration and church, proved to be true by their actions. So in the end, the academics are good at this school, however, if your child is struggling, it will depend on who the teacher is, whether your child will get the extra help they need. The only person that asked me why I was removing my child from the school, was the school secretary. To me, that is just unbelievable!!!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

He is not fair!! If a child is struggling, instead of offering the needed help he wants you to take your child , and wants the spot to be filled by a family with money and name within the community! It's so ironic that they call themselves A Catholic community !!

We are so happy to have found such a wonderful school for our son. It's a true family experience at St A

Great school we switch our son to saint Anastasia this years and my son is a happy child now nice teachers environment and learning development

We switched to St. A this year after having been in public school for many years. The integration went well and the support of the teachers was wonderful. My child is very happy here and has found her new favorite teacher which hadn't changed since Kindergarten. We are happy with our change.

St. Anastasia is a wonderful school environment plus a nice place to work or volunteer. I have been associated with the school for over 15 years.

I love that I am able to be involve in my kids' education as much as I want. The administration an staff are very welcoming. Communication is great. I am always aware of what my children are studying, what activities are going on and any required deadlines.

Our daughter goes to this school and we couldn't be any happier. She learns more about her Catholic faith, has a multitude of online learning skills websites, the staff is always going above and beyond for her, other students and families, and the staff is always smiling and welcoming to visitors. I'm so glad that we choose to send our daughter her.

This school has the most dedicated and caring teachers and staff! All three of my children attend St. Anastasia and I would not send them anywhere else.

St. Anastasia is an excellent school that fosters a Christian environment with an advanced curriculum, support for students who struggle, and a wide variety of programs and sports . The family environment and caring culture of the school is absolutely priceless!

Last modified St Anastasia Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8