Fort Pierce, FL

Dale Cassens Education Complex 5

Posted May 10, 2009
Delaware Avenue School has a principal and staff that wants all students to be successful in school and in life. In spite, of a student's past mistakes, the principal and staff works diligently to lead and guide, with much compassion, students on the right track in education and life. Keep up the good work!

Dale Cassens Education Complex 5

Posted March 22, 2009
I was a student at Delaware and they ive you a second chance. They dont look at you like a criminal like other people would they understand and listen and provide everything they can to help us. It taught me alot and put me back on the right track. We're the Wonderful Ones

Dale Cassens Education Complex

Posted June 17, 2008
My son was sent there this year the school was very cooperative and supportive on setting him back on the right track

Dale Cassens Education Complex
1901 South 11th Street, Fort Pierce, FL  34950
Last modified Dale Cassens Education Complex is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Dale Cassens Education Complex Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top