Fort Walton Beach, FL

Posted June 21, 2013
As a parent, my perception is that this is a greath school and rates an A in my book. The teachers and principal go out of there way to keep the students excited about learning. Very positive atmosphere. With teachers like Ms Garner, you can see why the students do so well.

Posted January 03, 2012
outstanding vision and attitudes! great programs and music department my child loves to go to school

Elliott Point Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2009

Posted May 28, 2009
i am very impressed with this school, my oldest is entering 1st grade and my younger is entering kindergarden and i am very pleased with the way the school is being run.

Posted February 03, 2009
I love this school! my 2 children attends this school. I'm pleased with how they have grown and achieved some of our goals.

Posted November 20, 2007
So far this school has exceeded my expectations.

Posted September 18, 2006
Elliott Point has been a blessing to me and my children.I work at the school so I see alot that goes on at the school.My son has attended here since K.Now he is in 5th grade . He will graduate this year and thanks to the teachers and staff at E.P. he is ready to move on. The teachers are great! The non instructional staff are also wonderful. There is caring and hope for all the children. We have Art,P.E. and Music.The Library and A.R.are great incentives for the children to read more.My daughter is now in the 3rd grade.She also started here in K. She struggles with Math some ,so she gets extra help in this area.I am glad to have the help for her.Of course if we don't do our parts as parents ,our children will suffer.It all starts at home.The teachers give their all but we must also.

Posted May 07, 2006
I am proud to be a volunteer @ Elliott Point Elementary,my child is a former Elliott Point student, who is now @ Fort Walton Beach High. I expect to return to Elliott Point next year for more volunteer work. Keep up the great work!I have volunteered since my child was a kindergartener.

Posted July 31, 2004
Ms Stein is an exemplary leader. Her dedication and the dedication of her staff to the students is truly commendable. My daughters both attend this school and love it. It is small enough to give each student the individual attention that young growing minds need. Ms Stein knows each students name and their skills and shortcomings.

Posted September 09, 2003
Teachers are very caring, principal is very involved in each students life. Kids love this school.

Elliott Point Elementary School
301 Hughes Street Northeast, Fort Walton Beach, FL  32548
Last modified Elliott Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elliott Point Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top