Fort Walton Beach, FL

Posted September 30, 2013
I used to be a student here. I went from Kindergarden to Fourth grade. My best childhood memories were from this school. There is no other school like Kenwood. I miss it so much and if I could, I would send my children to this amazing school! This is from voice of expierience. Enroll your child at Kenwood! You won't regret it. The teachers here are spectacular! Extremely nice and will help you with all your needs. Kenwood also has many social events. My favorite was the Fall Carnival! They teach you the basic needs in life. Will never forget such a wonderful school. -Helen Noel-

Posted September 23, 2013
This is the best school around. My son has a learning disability and they are the only ones who cared about what school he would go to for middle school. The even helped me get him enrolled in the best school for him. I have never seen such a caring school before.

Kenwood Elementary School 3

Posted June 12, 2011
Loved the teachers and my three kids were able to get an incredibly awesome education here at this school. Unfortunately, the principal was unfriendly and unavailable to both parents and teachers. Hopefully there will be a new school principal soon because this school is too incredible to be brought down by poor leadership. Again, awesome teachers, awesome students, horrendously disappointing principal.

Kenwood Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2009
This was my sons first school in the U.S. We are foreing nationals. I was amazed at how fast the picked up the language. Thanks to Ms McDonough, Ms Griggs, Mr Jones, Ms Tucker and Ms Bridwell. his teachers and to all of you who made his love new culture. Thanks

Posted April 08, 2009
This was my daughter's first school in the US, she arrived here at the age of 8, we are foreign nationals. I was amazed at how fast she picked up the language thanks to the extraordinary support of her teachers. She was never left behind in the curriculum, never made her feel isolated. She loved this school from day one. Thanks to Ms. Garea, her first teacher, and to all of you who made her love her new culture, that was priceless to me. This is her last year in Kenwood, she will miss you all greatly. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted June 21, 2006

Posted October 31, 2005
3 of my 4 kids attended this school. There is a high level of parental involvment with the school. PTO is very active. Quality of academic program is high standard and challenging.You will not be disappointed with Kenwood!

Posted August 09, 2004
I used to be a student here and I loved every moment. I miss it badly and the teachers here are the best in the world. I would recomend this school over every other. The teachers here know what's the most important to teach and make sure the kids understand it. There seriously isn't enough words to express the gratitude I feel to have been given the gift of going to this school and, I hope many other kids get to have that same experience as I had here. I love and miss all my teachers including (Mrs. Kathy, Mrs. Kafferly, Mrs. Clemons, Mrs. Chatnueff, and the math teacher in the advanced special child program. I love you all. Thank you for giving me a chance. -Shara Christie

Posted August 06, 2004
We have had 5 children go to this school. It has been a great experience for all of them. The teachers are wonderful, caring people. They always keep you 'in the loop' as to what is happening with your child. They always encourage them to do their best. This will be the last year that we have someone there. We will miss the school.

Kenwood Elementary School
15 Eagle Street Northeast, Fort Walton Beach, FL  32547
Last modified Kenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top