605 students|Okaloosa

Bad
Good

The staff at Kenwood allowed my son who was starting kindergarten to leave school property and he was found by a law enforcement agent the school never noticed he was missing and never called me since then they have aeekmed to have a problem with hem the good teachers have left that school and the to guy had failed before school had even started by not having the teachers to accommodate for the student attending and my son has had four different teachers since he started there therefore there has been no stability or concistancy for him since he started school there and makes. You wonder why a school has such a turnover rate with teachers the teachers my kid is with now have no expierance or very little. We had a parwn teacher conference and my son was playing with blocks while we we're talking and he began to talk to his self and then he created something with the blocks and said dad look what I did and me. Piccard was very rude and dismall to him he was proud of what he did and was excites to share what he did with us and she very rudely shut him down. I'm am now told they onlynjavw two chaperones to go on a field trip so if my son wanted to go I would have to take him. Ever since I called Mary beth Jackson on the issue with my son he has nothad a good day of school since

I used to be a student here. I went from Kindergarden to Fourth grade. My best childhood memories were from this school. There is no other school like Kenwood. I miss it so much and if I could, I would send my children to this amazing school! This is from voice of expierience. Enroll your child at Kenwood! You won't regret it. The teachers here are spectacular! Extremely nice and will help you with all your needs. Kenwood also has many social events. My favorite was the Fall Carnival! They teach you the basic needs in life. Will never forget such a wonderful school. -Helen Noel-

This is the best school around. My son has a learning disability and they are the only ones who cared about what school he would go to for middle school. The even helped me get him enrolled in the best school for him. I have never seen such a caring school before.

Loved the teachers and my three kids were able to get an incredibly awesome education here at this school. Unfortunately, the principal was unfriendly and unavailable to both parents and teachers. Hopefully there will be a new school principal soon because this school is too incredible to be brought down by poor leadership. Again, awesome teachers, awesome students, horrendously disappointing principal.

This was my sons first school in the U.S. We are foreing nationals. I was amazed at how fast the picked up the language. Thanks to Ms McDonough, Ms Griggs, Mr Jones, Ms Tucker and Ms Bridwell. his teachers and to all of you who made his love new culture. Thanks

This was my daughter's first school in the US, she arrived here at the age of 8, we are foreign nationals. I was amazed at how fast she picked up the language thanks to the extraordinary support of her teachers. She was never left behind in the curriculum, never made her feel isolated. She loved this school from day one. Thanks to Ms. Garea, her first teacher, and to all of you who made her love her new culture, that was priceless to me. This is her last year in Kenwood, she will miss you all greatly. I definitely recommend this school.

Last modified Kenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.