1,124 students|Columbia

Bad
Good

This school is AMAZING. We have the best teachers in the state of Florida. We are number 1! Go FORT WHITE!!!! INDIANS!!!!

amazing this school is the best the teachers are amazing they help students like no other the staff is great rules are fair and the athletic department is being noticed they also have the best ffa ever with over 100 state championships since it opened in 2000. tiwahe !!!!

We have the greatest faculty, staff, and administration in the area. We are likely to have enough points to have an "A" this school year. That distinction comes from all the hard work of our people and especially our students. TIWAHE!

Overall I think Ft. White is a great school and what its lacking it will take time to build. Some of the teaching staff have alittle to learn about life in general when it comes to what the childs life is like outside the school walls. Its not always a perfect world for them. For people who live in a dream world and think automatically that everthing is the child fault , they are wrong. Overall though, I would give this school a C+

I love this school. My three children have attended FWHS and they loved it also! The administration is the best in the county. I certainly wouldn't choose any other school in the county for them to attend when I know that this school is tops!

My children have excelled at FWHS and it is due to superb teachers and administration.

Fort White is a very good school. Yes Fort White has problems but its the kids that start everything. The kids are the ones that make the bathrooms dirty and they are the ones that dont follow the dress code.I am senior at Fort White High and this school has helped me and they still are. NO i am not one of the teachers kids .I am a student that cares about his life. This school does need help but the kid are the one that can change everything.

This school is horrible! As soon as a student has a problem they want to send them to alternative school. Yes, we transferred from somewhere else... The dress code --- let's teach our children favoritism -- just go sit at the school and see how many children are dressed right and have their shirts tucked in. Plain and simple -- girls don't have to. Let's have no sugar in the cafeteria with high priced lunches and candy bars for sale everywhere. I have 5 children so I do have experience with schools and this one is the worst I have seen. I am now faced with trying to home school a child with a learning disability. Someone should look into everything there -- right down to the dirty, nasty bathrooms that my children are afraid to even use. Way too much favoritism and if aren't from here you can forget it!

FWHS is a fabuluos high school. The leadership is the best it has ever been!

Both of my children have gone to FWHS; this is my daughter's 1st year and my son is now a Senior. He has attended this school since the 1st year it opened. Any time that I've had a problem, which has only been twice the whole time he's been attending, the problem was taken care of the same day. If you're a parent that cares about your child and is persistant if there's a problem, be it social or educational, the problem will be handled. NO school is perfect, just as NOTHING and NO ONE is, but we've been VERY pleased w/this school. And no, we're not employed by them. The school does need to have more parents involved.

Last modified Fort White High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.