Fort White, FL
Students enrolled: 1,197

Posted July 26, 2013
amazing this school is the best the teachers are amazing they help students like no other the staff is great rules are fair and the athletic department is being noticed they also have the best ffa ever with over 100 state championships since it opened in 2000. tiwahe !!!!

Posted August 08, 2012
We have the greatest faculty, staff, and administration in the area. We are likely to have enough points to have an "A" this school year. That distinction comes from all the hard work of our people and especially our students. TIWAHE!

Posted May 03, 2010

Fort White High School 0

Posted January 27, 2010
Overall I think Ft. White is a great school and what its lacking it will take time to build. Some of the teaching staff have alittle to learn about life in general when it comes to what the childs life is like outside the school walls. Its not always a perfect world for them. For people who live in a dream world and think automatically that everthing is the child fault , they are wrong. Overall though, I would give this school a C+

Fort White High School 0

Posted November 18, 2009
I love this school. My three children have attended FWHS and they loved it also! The administration is the best in the county. I certainly wouldn't choose any other school in the county for them to attend when I know that this school is tops!

Posted August 08, 2008
My children have excelled at FWHS and it is due to superb teachers and administration.

Posted July 25, 2008
Fort White is a very good school. Yes Fort White has problems but its the kids that start everything. The kids are the ones that make the bathrooms dirty and they are the ones that dont follow the dress code.I am senior at Fort White High and this school has helped me and they still are. NO i am not one of the teachers kids .I am a student that cares about his life. This school does need help but the kid are the one that can change everything.

Fort White High School 1

Posted July 23, 2008
This school is horrible! As soon as a student has a problem they want to send them to alternative school. Yes, we transferred from somewhere else... The dress code --- let's teach our children favoritism -- just go sit at the school and see how many children are dressed right and have their shirts tucked in. Plain and simple -- girls don't have to. Let's have no sugar in the cafeteria with high priced lunches and candy bars for sale everywhere. I have 5 children so I do have experience with schools and this one is the worst I have seen. I am now faced with trying to home school a child with a learning disability. Someone should look into everything there -- right down to the dirty, nasty bathrooms that my children are afraid to even use. Way too much favoritism and if aren't from here you can forget it!

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted June 25, 2008
FWHS is a fabuluos high school. The leadership is the best it has ever been!

Fort White High School
17828 South West State Highway 47, Fort White, FL  32038
Last modified Fort White High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fort White High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top