Posted September 08, 2014
FM/-SHS has an amazing principal, great teachers that are friendly and ready to assist a student if he/she is struggling, and an awesome staff outside of the classroom (Office workers, Custodians, Librarians, and Cafeteria workers.

Frostproof Middle/Senior High School 4

Posted April 14, 2009

Posted March 19, 2009
One of the best: even there is no money for betterments, as in extracurriculum activities, drama, dancing, mimics, since the performances for this excellent teathre are unque and specials that we hardly can wait... Concert, stage dramas and alikes are the best ever to happen in this small community...Thank you 4 the tremendously good performances the almost profecionals ...

Posted March 18, 2009
I am a student here and this school is great! The teachers care about the students and the achievement levels if the students care, too. This is the best school in the county! To the person who said our school is dirty, horrible, etc, you're wrong! There's bullies in every school and it just happened that your son was targeted by the one here! I personally don't think there is a bullying problem here and I've been going here since sixth grade. Now I'm in eighth grade, almost ninth, and I have never saw a bullying problem. The acadmic area in this school is good, too. We recieve high test scores and the teachers prepare us well for the FCAT. This school is the best ever! -> Christa Jones

Posted August 07, 2008

Posted June 12, 2008
Frostproof is the best school I could sent my kids. Go Bulldogs!!!!!

Posted June 03, 2008
Frostproof High School is a great school. It is a safe place for children of all academic levels to learn. Teachers are cooperative and encouraging. They never give up on your child as long as the parents are also willing to be supportive. As a former student I might not have made it through these tough years if it wasn't for the teachers.

Posted March 09, 2008
First of all whoever wrote that disgrace of a comment about my school, needs to read this. Just because your kids were bullied by a low self-esteemed idoit does not mean that our school is dirty, smelly or horrible. I will have you know that i recieved a 6 (highest possible grade) on the writing part of FCAT last year thanks to my wonderful teachers & the advice of my principle. I do not appreciate ignorant people as yourself that go around blaming others for their mistakes. Yes some teachers are not as great but overall our school is one of the top schools i have attended. I would recommend this school to everone. Compared to schools that are in the rest of this country this school is a safe environment and a great place to learn. I am proud to be a bulldog! ------Fabiola Hernandez (freshman, 2011)

Posted February 03, 2008

Frostproof Middle/Senior High School 0

Posted November 27, 2007
This is the cleanest, most well run school in Polk County. The principal and administrators circulate through every class every day. We have excellent parent involvement and great kids. One of the finest small schools in America.

Frostproof Middle/Senior High School
1000 North Palm Avenue, Frostproof, FL  33843
Last modified Frostproof Middle/Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frostproof Middle/Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top