217 students|Alachua

Bad
Good

Posted December 04, 2010
I study elementary schoool many years ago in 1992, im from mexico and whant to find my old friends there, if someone can help me i will apreseate it, my name is mario camino valencia.

Posted January 14, 2008
I am incredibly proud of the Duval School. On of the greatest creative teachers works there. Ms Gloria Merriex is one of the best Math and Reading iteachers. She uses creative strategies to teach children. She ahsalso developed teaching schools to helpf parents with their children. I am so olease that Dr. McNeally the principal, is present for ever event. I enjoy seeing my child happy to go to school. I recommend Duval to any parent. Check there school scores to see what I mean. I am a proud parent.

Posted June 29, 2007
My son has attended Duval since kindergarden and we have seen all of its progressions and successes. The staff genuinely cares for the kids and the children are given numerous opportunities to excel. My son will be transitioning to middle school in August and I am confident that he is well prepared. I would recommemend the school to anyone! Way to go Duval..

Posted October 27, 2006
I am a student at the University of Florida, and I did my first practicum in the Elementary Education PROTEACH program at Duval. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school. The teachers at Duval set their students up for success, and the students are given so many opportunities that they otherwise would not have. I learned so much in this environment, and I am considering applying for a job there after I graduate.

Charles W. Duval Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2004
Duval is a great school that has made great strides in improvement. The teachers have genuine care for each student. I would recommend that parents consider sending their child to this school. It offers a great learning environment.

Posted September 09, 2003
Wonderful school with a fine arts program that no other school offers!

Posted August 25, 2003
It's a pleasure to be a part of the Duval Dragon family. Great school!

2106 Northeast 8th Avenue, Gainesville, FL  32641
Last modified Charles W. Duval Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Charles W. Duval Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top