Trilogy School of Learning Alternative 5

Posted July 27, 2012
I ws looking for a private school that was really willing to focus on each child and their education. What I found at Trilogy was a philosphy of really getting to knw each child, understanding what motivates each individual to learn and caring about each child's success. My creative daughter blossomed at Trilogy. My daugher attended 6th through 12th grade, graduating in June with honors. We loved Trilogy and would recommend you take a look at this innovative school.

Trilogy School of Learning Alternative
8700 NW 23rd Av., Gainesville, FL  32606
Last modified Trilogy School of Learning Alternative is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Trilogy School of Learning Alternative Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top