Posted October 05, 2011
THe Rock school has great teachers, a strong hard-working principal and vice principal, and a challenging academic program. Although I will never say any school is perfect and I have known some problems to arise, the comparison of this school to my children's prior public school is like night and day. No profanity, no teasing, no writing on bathroom walls, and only students that want to learn, care about grades that are respectful to teachers and parents exist here. Occasionally rules are broken but repeat offenders are removed from the school. The Christian guidance is great! Also as students graduate from the Rock, they clearly stand tall ready to face the world outside, unafraid of the future!

The Rock School 1

Posted July 01, 2011
I emailed the school to ask if they were still enrolling. I sent a very nice letter almost a page. I got a one line response back telling me (the Principal) that he did not know if there was an opening and I just needed to stop by and get an application. No greeting, no closing. I was NOT impressed at all. And it is even a "Christian" school. What a dissapointment. It is very difficult to find a good school in Gainesville FL.

Posted March 24, 2011
This is a truly amazing school. I am beyond pleased with The Rock and my children absolutely love it there. The teachers my children have had so far have been AMAZING! (dedicated, the highest quality, creative). There are high academic, behavioral and character standards. Also, for a smaller school, I was blown away at the quality of the sports program. There is also an atmosphere of peace, order and God's love on campus. I am so thankful for this school!

The Rock School 0

Posted July 27, 2008
The Rock School in Gainesville Florida has taught my three children for the previous five years. The school has given my children a excellent education, confidence in themselves and a desire for truth and wisdom. I would recommend every parent find a place like the Rock School for their children. Sincerely, H.Moses

The Rock School 0

Posted August 31, 2007
By far this is the best school for education, teaching core values, and for instilling a deeper love for Jesus Christ. I'm proud that my son attends this school!

The Rock School 4

Posted March 30, 2005

Posted August 19, 2004
There are not adequate words to describe this amazing school. Absolutely the highest quality of teachers, academics and sports. Firm but loving discipline.

The Rock School