Gainesville, FL

Posted October 11, 2014
We just moved here from Wyoming in August. My son started 3rd grade at Hidden Oak and has Mrs. Freedman as his teacher and he couldn't be more happy. He has made lots of friends and everyone has been very friendly and organized. The school is very clean and I love how involved the teachers, staff and parents are with the students and their goals. We look forward to many more years. Great school!

Posted June 02, 2014
After a plan of five years, my family moved to Gainesville FL from south Florida, looking for a calm place to live, and a good school for my son. We follow the Hidden Oak Elementary info for several years, and decided to send our son this school, so we buy a house in the neighborhood of this school. It was a wonderful decision was, because this school is qualified 10/10, discipline, respect and safety are priorities there.

Posted April 07, 2014
My son is in Kindergarten at Hidden Oaks and I am very impressed with all aspects of this school. The staff is wonderful- Each and every one of them cares about every child there. They are very involved with not only daily routines but also additional events the school holds ex: dances, fundraisers, holiday events. Parent involvement is very encouraged. They reward children not only for grades but also being respectful, responsible and caring. It is always clean and I feel my child is safe there. We still have 5 years there, but as it stands I can't find one negative thing about it.

Posted October 24, 2013
I think hidden oak is a grate school . My son is in first grade there and his teacher is so caring and realy trys to work one on one with her students .

Posted August 14, 2013
Great school with great supporting and caring teachers. I'm glad this is were my children are going.

Posted October 09, 2011
This is a wonderful wonderful school. This was the first school I ever took my daughter to and I, honestly, had no idea until we had to move out of the area and went to a terrible school, how good we had it. She has severe learning disabilities and they were excellent in helping her. The teachers and parents are very involved and there are many programs available for the children. We are considering going back to Gainesville from Miami just for this school.

Posted May 13, 2009
This is a great school and a wonderful learning environment. I am so glad we are able to send our child to this school. The teachers and staff really care about the students, and about teaching them well.

Posted February 17, 2009
My son started Kindergarten at Hidden Oak this year and I have volunteered there several times. the teachers and environment are great

Posted August 04, 2008

Hidden Oak Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2008
My first child graduated from Hidden Oak, my second child is in 3rd grade, and my baby is about to start Kindergarten in the fall. I am so pleased with this school - they have really shown to be caring and understanding when it comes to the needs of my children. The teachers are enthusiastic about their jobs, the parents are very involved, Dr. Richardson is dedicated to 'her' school, and Mr. Knowles is always there when you need him@ The only - and I mean ONLY - disappointment I have is that the gifted program is not a full day dedicated classroom. I would love to see a gifted program that is a separate class and not a pull-out. Other than that, I highly recommend Hidden Oak to anyone!

Hidden Oak Elementary School
2100 Fort Clarke Boulevard, Gainesville, FL  32606
Last modified Hidden Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Oak Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top