Genesis Preparatory School 5

Posted January 03, 2010
this school is an excellent school the teachers and the princpal are very loving people i hatethat i had to move and that my children cant go there anymore because i dont know if i can find a school like them anywhere else.

Genesis Preparatory School 4

Posted March 24, 2009
Genesis is a school I would whole-heartedly recommend. Teaching here has been a wonderful experience and if I had children they would attend here. Genesis' looping system fosters a strong bond between the staff, students and parents that you often lose in other public schools. Having the same teacher for four years ensure that your child receives a tailored education and ample one-on-one time with the educators. Overall, I continue to be impressed with the environment at Genesis.

Genesis Preparatory School 5

Posted February 07, 2009
Mrs Henry was my daughter's teacher for four years and we loved. She went out of her way to get a degree to teach a gifted child. I will always always love Mrs. Henry

Genesis Preparatory School 4

Posted July 06, 2005
My son has attended Genesis Prep from K - 2nd grade. I have been very happy with the school, the administration and the staff. The teachers care, the principal cares and is on a first name basis with all of the children and the parents. My only negative comment about Genesis is the lack of extracurricular activities (sports) for the kids. We've had to move to Texas for a new job so I will be missing Mrs. Henry the rest of the crew. But the school is an excellent choice for any child.

Genesis Preparatory School
207 Northwest 23rd Avenue, Gainesville, FL  32609
Last modified Genesis Preparatory School is a Charter school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Genesis Preparatory School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top