Gainesville, FL

Posted October 17, 2013
Trilogy School is designed to provide an individualized learning experience for each student. Kids work with teachers to develop learning styles and practices. We focus on simulations and project based learning.

Posted January 16, 2013
Intelligent and empathic leadership make this school a great alternative to public schooling. It is especially suited to students who benefit from consistent, confidence-enhancing guidance as they explore their many interests. The directors and teachers value student engagement and format instruction to ensure strong and enthusiastic student participation in each subject area. The school adheres to state standards to make sure that students learn the necessary skills and knowledge expected of them in the academic years that follow graduation from Trilogy -- the true difference in students' academic experience at Trilogy is the opportunity to extend their learning with the full support of their teachers and classmates. There is no limit set on how much a child can learn and apply in a variety of creative and sophisticated ways. A student cannot over-reach in this environment. If there is an intellectual marathon to be run, the teachers will run as far as the student needs to go while keeping the pace and motivation in tune with the task. It is amazing when you come across a teacher that shows this level of dedication. At Trilogy, you get a whole school to marvel at.

Trilogy School 4

Posted August 14, 2012
I have one middle schooler at Trilogy and have been pleased. Having two children attend public school most of their lives, it has been a change in multiple ways. It is not as structured as the public schools which can be good and bad but because the school is so small, it is easier to change plans as needed. My son is fairly quiet but feels like he is part of the group. The kids learn on their individual needs but all still have goals they have to meet.

Posted August 02, 2012
I have two children at Trilogy and they have very different needs, but somehow Trilogy is the best fit for both girls. They seem to plan around the educational/social needs of each child. Both girls started Trilogy in the 6th grade and are now in high school. Trilogy was the best decision I have made for them. The teachers actually care about my kids. Truly Care, and that makes all the difference in their educational experience. I have a child who has a very hard time in school, she truly struggles in almost every way academically. She LOVES to go to school at Trilogy. It is summer and she can t wait for school to start

Posted July 27, 2012
I have two children at Trilogy, I love this school! The teacher and the directors put the happiness and well being of my children first. They are receiving a well rounded education including life skills and how to be overall good people. I was looking for a school who taught the children all they need to know not just taught to past a test at the end of the year. My kids have been to other really good private schools for elementary and we also tried a charter school for middle school with a horrible experience. Quinn the middle and high school director helped one of my children to overcome a terrible school experience and help them to feel comfortable and safe at school again. I will be forever grateful to Trilogy School and Quinn and Terri Wiggons. This school is all about the kids!!!

Posted July 26, 2012
I was looking for a small private school for my son who struggles in reading. Trilogy School was recommended by my previous manager. I went and met with the teachers and immediately fell in love with the school. This was the first time I have ever had my son wake up on his own and be ready for school before it was time to leave. Not every child learns the same way, the elementary school teachers take the time to understand how each student learns and builds on that, which in turn builds their self-esteem. My son was lost in public school and being at Trilogy has done wonders for him. He has become a more confident person and a successful confident student.

Posted July 25, 2012
My eldest child graduated from Trilogy in 2011. His last two years he dual enrolled at Santa Fe and was very well prepared to handle the college courses that he took. He was an honors student while enrolled at Trilogy and is now much sought after as a tutor. My middle child just finished his first year of high school at Trilogy and would not go anywhere else. My youngest still has a year of preschool, but he will attend Trilogy as well. This school educates and develops the whole child and I wouldn't put my kids anywhere else.

Trilogy School 1

Posted March 22, 2012
This school is not accredited! You cannot go straight to college when u graduate from this school! It is over-priced and full of kids from broken homes with NO structure or boundaries. Your children will learn everything you are trying to protect them from. DO NOT SEND THEM TO THIS SCHOOL! I speak from experience..

Trilogy School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
They have a personalized approach to teaching. They encourage thinking, not just memorization. The teachers all love kids and love teaching. Students from all walks of life find a safe and nurturing environment.

Posted February 09, 2010
I continue to be very pleased with this school, especially the director. My child is enjoying his classes and his friends. The teachers are available to parents simply by walking into the school and finding them before or after classes. This school has done a world of good for my adolescent and is worth every penny.

Trilogy School