Gainesville, FL
Before care: Yes

Queen of Peace Catholic Academy 1

Posted October 22, 2013
I do not like the school I don't know I just don't I don't like the teachers and they do not help at all they just tell us about stuff

Posted April 02, 2013
This is our second year at Queen of Peace Academy, and my daughter loves it. The school is such a warm, welcoming place with teachers and staff that truly care about their students' success. We love it there!

Posted March 08, 2013
We have two children enrolled at QPCA. This is our children's second year at QPCA and our plan is to have them enrolled at this school through eighth grade. We feel their needs are being met academically, socially and spiritually. We have been pleasantly surprised that whenever we have a question or concern, both the teachers and/or the administration have been more than willing to talk to us and address any of our questions/concerns. We thank God that our children have the opportunity to experience and benefit from QPCA.

Posted March 05, 2013
Queen of Peace Academy is a wonderful place for my son. He is challenged academically, has made many good friends, and has enjoyed every one of his teachers and assistants. I like the school's emphasis on faith and the high standards for expected behavior. I am thankful to be a part of this community and we will be here through the 8th grade!

Posted March 04, 2013
We have been a part of Queen of Peace Catholic Academy since the day the school opened. My oldest daughter had the privilege of getting the "new" teacher every year and being part of the 1st graduating class. Our other 3 were right behind her. Two of our children went on to St. Francis Catholic High School and 2 to Eastside IB Program. All 4 had great high school experiences and were extremely well prepared for the high level classes they took. With 1 in college and 3 starting this August, we are extremely thankful for the education and the Christian foundation they received at Queen of Peace Catholic Academy. We are on round 2 at QPA with our 5 year old. Although the school has grown since we were first there, the excellent teachers, amazing leadership of Sister Nancy and the love they show to every single child of God has not changed. This is an amazing place for your child to grow and learn and we are grateful to God for this school in our children's lives!

Posted March 02, 2013
Our child has truly thrived since coming to Queen of Peace. We have terrific relationships with the teachers, and our child's class truly supportive of each other. Students demonstrate their commitment to the Christian faith on a daily basis and poor behavior is not tolerated. Children are held accountable for actions taken, be it incomplete work or inappropriate actions. This instills responsibility and positive growth. Academically, the curriculum is challenging and the teachers demanding but positive and supportive. No school can be perfect for all children, but we have found QPCA to be an absolutely perfect fit for our child and our family.

Posted March 01, 2013
My children are receiving or have received (a graduate) an outstanding education at Queen of Peace Catholic Academy. The faculty are a hard working motivated group who challenge the gifted while acknowledging that some students need additional help to succeed. Having lived in many other locations I consider myself fortunate to have been able to send my children to Queen of Peace and the success my older children have had in high school proves they are way ahead of their public and private school counterparts because they attended QPCA! The school is very open to new ideas and is welcoming to all parents interested in their child's education.

Posted March 01, 2013
The primary reason that my children go to QPCA is for the FAITH aspect. I feel God's presence in the faculty and Administration, which transfers to the students. This makes it A Cathloic School and different from a private school. Now add Great Blue Ribbon Academics to that and you get more that what you paid for! I love that this is an option for us parents to give this gift of Catholic Education to our children. God Bless Us All!

Posted March 01, 2013
This school is above and beyond what I could ask for in my children's education. Having one already graduated and another about to begin high school in the fall, I cannot be more thankful to Queen of Peace for fully preparing them academically (more so in my opinion than most other schools), emotionally, and spiritually. I have been with Queen of Peace for many years only to see it continue to strive for excellence, which it has certainly achieved. Values are very important in our home, and I find comfort knowing that when my children leave the house they continue to be taught those same values at Queen of Peace. I am so grateful to be able to have my children receive a wonderful, faith based, quality education at Queen of Peace.

Posted March 01, 2013
I am thankful everyday for the faith based education that my children are receiving at Queen of Peace Academy. Our family has been a part of the QPA family for eight years and we are so blessed to have found such a loving environment that allows children to be the best they can be. Thank you QPA teachers and staff for always going above and beyond for our children.

Queen of Peace Catholic Academy
10900 SW 24th Ave, Gainesville, FL  32607
Last modified Queen of Peace Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Queen of Peace Catholic Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top