Gainesville, FL

Horizon Center. Alternative School 1

Posted July 27, 2011
This is the absolute worst facility I've ever come across, the only goal they have is hindering your childs education. I've repeatedly been told to let my child acquire a GED...I had hoped they would help me show my child how important education was, not push him away from it~ In my opinion, they should fire most of the Office & rehire to try again. I pray other children have families that will come to bat to defend them as my child does. Good luck...no, really, you'll need it!!!

Horizon Center. Alternative School 3

Posted March 11, 2010
I find the teachers and staff are very helpful and caring. Its up to our kids to take advantage of what these teacher have to offer and not throw it away. concern grandmother

Horizon Center. Alternative School 0

Posted July 16, 2008
Horizon Center is very rpoductive in getting students back on the right path. Some students continue education, some have graduated and gone to college,and the service. Some students have even started their own businesses

Horizon Center. Alternative School 5

Posted February 28, 2008

Horizon Center. Alternative School 1

Posted June 07, 2007
Horizon Center's core curriculum is 'behavior modification'. The school is for the county's public school students who have been either removed from the traditional setting for behavior reasons or who are on other city/state mandated probations. The students are not well monitored, the campus is unsafe.

Horizon Center. Alternative School
2802 Northeast 8th Avenue, Gainesville, FL  32641
Last modified Horizon Center. Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Horizon Center. Alternative School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top