747 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

To prove a point and it's across the street! Nice looking neighborhood clean looking school!

From the students to the teachers and even administration, this school is great place! Everyone is always smiling and they are sincerely pleasant! Parental involvement is improving. I've had the opportunity to change schools and I wouldn't dream of it.

Horrible at best. Used to be good school but now terrible teachers and even worse parental involvement. Many renter's kids swear and start fights but staff will not follow up. Do yourself and your kids a favor ... Get them to a great school nearby like Collins or Summerfield.

We moved to FL from Ny this year and we were worried about the school system here. We have heard that academics weren't Florida's strong points. I have to say that we are nothing but pleased with this school and it's teachers.Her test scores show great improvement and I especially like the ELP after school program ( please keep this). My daughter is in 3rd grade and has Mrs. Pedraja and Mrs. Smith. Both are excellent teachers and we couldn't have gotten luckier with her first year's teachers. Keep up the great work!

my little sister used to go here she loved it. amazing teachers and students. The teachers are so kind and make you feel right at home. cubs rule

Love how this is "A" rated school and parents complain..... My child loves this place and I also love this place my sons teachers in Kindergarten and 1st were awesome and Everyone of my friends kids love it here! I have went to every concert open house Book a thon and F.R.A. bowl we can! every time they have one its hard to find a seat Every kids loves corr!

Horrible. Administration is lazy at best, teachers roll eyes and complain right in front of kids and parents alike (I've witnessed this first hand) and there is a serious lack of parent involvement. The only positive thing about this school is that my child LOVED the art and music teachers. This school needs motivation and enthusiasm. If you don't have the drive and deep desire to TEACH children, you shouldn't be involved in an educational setting at all. This place seems like a bunch of people who are there just to collect a paycheck.

The principal and guidance counselor and my son's teacher are very uninvolved, even when I have approached them repeatedly for help. I have been less than impressed with the entire school system and will be taking my personal concerns to the school superintendent.

Teachers we have had are great , my daughter has made many friends and is always happy to go to school. The administration also seems very friendly and always made me feel welcomed. As a parent I can have some say in what teachers are chosen and my kid gets to see the benefits.

My son & daughter are new to Corr this year & I can't wait to get them out of there. My daughter's teacher is very kind & you can tell she enjoys what she does. My son's teachers are HORRIBLE. Even communicating with them has been a nightmare. I never see the Principal. I approached the guidance counselor about testing my son for gifted after our previous school counselor recommended it at the end of last yr & w/o knowing me or my son she said something along the lines of "he needs more responsibility at home". My son went from LOVING school to hating it. He used to have a book in his hands all the time & now I practically have to force him to do his nightly reading. Getting him to school & to do his hmwk is a daily battle. He does worksheets all day, it's monotonous to say the least. They just drill the fcat. There is alotted recess time each non PE day but unfortunately it is at the teacher's discretion whether or not they go outside and they NEVER do. I understand why he hates it. He is stuck at a desk all day everyday doing worksheets after coming from a great school with teachers that cared and a Principal that was ALWAYS visible before, during and at after school functions.

Last modified Corr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.