Glen St Mary, FL

Posted February 20, 2014
This school is outstanding. All three of my boys have been in Mrs. Fort's school and I love the great job she does in leading all the students and staff.

Westside Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted November 18, 2007
I have two children at WES. All the teachers and administration we've come in contact with have been outstanding. They seem to go out of their way to make sure our children get what they need from elementary school.

Posted November 21, 2006
I have a daughter who started her kindergareden year at Westside and is now a 2nd grader. I think the teachers & staff are very caring & put your children first. They have excellent safety measures and great parent/ teacher contact...good or bad. It will be sad when my daughter has to leave Westside.

Posted July 26, 2005
I love the small town atmosphere at this school. The staff is friendly and everybody knows who my child is and they are always in contact with me. The academic programs are great. The third grade teachers did not seem to stress out over the Fcat. If they did they did it in private and the children did not see it. My third grader looked forward to taking the test! They have a great variety of extra cirricular activities, choir, puppets and drama, story time say no to drugs. I just loved this school.

Westside Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2005
Good school overall. Needs more music and arts. Parents are invited to be involved and thats good. Teachers cover material well and overall atmosphere is good.

Posted February 20, 2004

Westside Elementary School
1 Panther Cir, Glen St Mary, FL  32040
Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top