Public charter
Gotha, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 16, 2014
i am very pleased with KCC - very friendly staff; administrators are very down to earth and make you feel like your kids are valued.

Posted October 22, 2014
This is a great school! If you are over traditional public schools like I was and my son struggled with, I recommend Kids Community College! It's worth it! Much better curriculum. If you are looking for a change for you child, look no further, come for a tour and meet the staff.

Posted October 22, 2014
An example of why I recommend KCC - Ms. Niedoborski and Mrs. Delgado make learning fun for our children. The past few weeks the children have been learning about the perimeter of objects and our teachers took a different path to teach this skill to our children. Math can be hard and boring but going outside, using their gross motor skills and working with their friends really keeps learning fun for all! My son is an out of the box thinker and he really struggled in a standard public school. At KCC he is being challenged (at a grade level above) but not overwhelmed. He is excited to be an active learner. I could not say enough about how these teachers have helped my son. My son is on a path to success because or KCC!

Posted October 21, 2014
I am a second year parent and I love the school whole heartedly. I love and respect an organization that is committed to excellence, and stands by its principlesand values. While we have had many changes in Directors/principals since my son began Kindergarten last year, it has not impacted the childrens sense of belonging, acceptance and security. This is evident in the academic performance of the students and the joy you feel radiating from each child.

Kids Community College-Orange Charter School 1

Posted October 21, 2014
Unbelievable that they have now let go a principle who had turned around all the negativity within the school. I am now worried again about the leadership of this school and wonder why we go through so many directors.

Kids Community College-Orange Charter School 1

Posted October 21, 2014
I agree with the last remark. The last Director had a great open door policy and really cared about every child. She was so positive. What's up with a leadership that has now gone through 5 directors? I am rethinking their whole philosophy. One that is posted but obviously not followed

Posted October 21, 2014
My son struggled at his previous school, and came home crying on a regular basis. He is in second grade and for the first time, he loves going to school. In addition, he is learning and able to discuss and explain what he learned in school each day. If you are invested in your child's education this is the perfect school.

Posted October 10, 2014
I am very excited about KCC's relocation from Gotha to a new and larger campus in Ocoee (Silver Star/Clarke Rd-Lake Olympia area). The new building and campus will allow KCC to have greater flexibility, improve accessibility, newer design technology, and facility durability. The new facility will allow KCC kids and staff to be more comfortable, feel safe, secure, and healthful at the KCC Ocoee school campus. I believe in KCC's educational excellence and our family looks forward to remaining an active part of the KCC school community into the future.

Posted October 10, 2014
I transferred my children from Westbrooke Elementary in Ocoee to Kids' Community College Charter in August 2014. KCC has created an environment which allowed my child to immediately begin receiving individualized educational attention which he was not offered while attending public school. I do feel that KCC has created an environment that is most advantageous for my children's well being. KCC staff are very well organized, extremely professional, and most importantly to me, they are caring and approachable. KCC has demonstrated they put student needs first. I feel confident in our move to KCC. KCC staff and teachers are well educated, have the knowledge, and experience to help my children excel in their educational pursuits. Parental involvement in education and activities are very important to me. We share same values as other KCC families.

Kids Community College-Orange Charter School
1450 Citrus Oaks Ave., Bldg. #200, Gotha, FL  34734
Last modified Kids Community College-Orange Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-4
Kids Community College-Orange Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top