389 students|Holmes

Bad
Good

As a former student of Poplar Springs and now a mother with children who are students of Poplar Springs, I can honestly tell you I wouldn't send my children anywhere else! Not only is the quality of learning fantastic, the parent teacher communication can not be beat! Our parents, teachers, and school staff work wonderfully together to make sure our kids get the best environment possible. Everyone is extremely involved, which in my opinion, gives the kids a sense of security and the confidence the need to thrive in all aspects!

We are parents with two children in this school and we feel that out of all the schools in this community this one is the best. The teachers are great and have a good relationship with parents. There's a lot of parent involvement and even lots of grand-parents who are involved. I feel we chose the best school for our children.

As a former graduate of 03, some of the teachers just didnt care enough. I had no problem, but i saw others that strugled and recieved no help. Some teachers supported favoritism too much. The need to do their job instead of playing buddy with the kids. Other than that, the school was just fine.

I am a former Graduate of 2008, at Poplar Springs High School.I have alot of great memories from that school. Back in elementary school I traveled alot from school to school . when i went to Poplar Springs it was pretty much like another home to me. My dad wanted me to stay in one certain school which was HCHS . After going to this school .....I just could not go back to HCHS. I just felt welcome by everone. submitted by a 2008,Graduate of PSHS

Poplar Springs High School is a wonderful place to educate your children. It is a small school with big expectations. The school is the center of the community and parents are very supportive. Poplar Springs has been a 'B' for three years. The school continues to strive to meet the expectations of parents and community. Students receive personal attention and excellent instruction from the professional and compassionate teachers.

Last modified Poplar Springs High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.