PK, 6-12|Public district
188 students|Clay

Bad
Good

I personally would NEVER send any of my kids to this school. My niece attends this place and has been nothing but bullied and the ppl that work at this school wont do anything about it and punished HER for it. They need help!

My name is Laurie, I had my baby when I was very young and spent four years at Bannerman graduating in 1995. This school was a part of our lives, and became part of our family. The teachers and staff not only gave us the education we needed, the tools we needed, but most importantly the LOVE that we all needed considering the situation we were all in. Bannerman gives children the extra chance that all children need! I consider attending this wonderful school as a blessing...My son Vincent King is now 20 years old, is in the navy, graduated the first part of his school for a degree in nuclear engineering! God bless you Bannerman, we could have not done it with out you....and especially without Mary West.

My daughter has succeded and gone so far in life! I know she would not have had the faith in herself or the self-esteem if she had not been 'sent' to Bannerman for her 8th and 9th grades. They gave me my daughter back!

This school has a wonderful drop out prevention program.

Bannerman was great for my son John Drakeford. He looked at school in a postive way. The teacher he had were wonderful, keep up the good work.

Last modified R. C. Bannerman Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK, 6-12