PK, 6-12
Green Cove Springs, FL

Posted May 13, 2012
My name is Laurie, I had my baby when I was very young and spent four years at Bannerman graduating in 1995. This school was a part of our lives, and became part of our family. The teachers and staff not only gave us the education we needed, the tools we needed, but most importantly the LOVE that we all needed considering the situation we were all in. Bannerman gives children the extra chance that all children need! I consider attending this wonderful school as a blessing...My son Vincent King is now 20 years old, is in the navy, graduated the first part of his school for a degree in nuclear engineering! God bless you Bannerman, we could have not done it with out you....and especially without Mary West.

Posted May 12, 2009
My daughter has succeded and gone so far in life! I know she would not have had the faith in herself or the self-esteem if she had not been 'sent' to Bannerman for her 8th and 9th grades. They gave me my daughter back!

R. C. Bannerman Learning Center 1

Posted March 06, 2008

R. C. Bannerman Learning Center 3

Posted February 06, 2007
This school has a wonderful drop out prevention program.

Posted September 19, 2006
Bannerman was great for my son John Drakeford. He looked at school in a postive way. The teacher he had were wonderful, keep up the good work.

R. C. Bannerman Learning Center
608 Mill Street, Green Cove Springs, FL  32043
Last modified R. C. Bannerman Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK, 6-12
R. C. Bannerman Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top