1,036 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Posted February 04, 2016
Great school, they always help the kids to improve. Keep parents inform of everything. The most important thing is the school is very secure.

Posted April 17, 2014
Liberty park has been helping me raise my 2 children. I have a 12 year old boy who is now in the 7th grade that went to Liberty park and now i have a 7 year old 1st grader at Liberty park. We love you!!!!

Posted August 28, 2013
Love this school since my daughter start in first grade very nice people working at the front office also teachers it has very good programs tumbs up for liberty park elementary =]

Posted August 28, 2013
Liberty Park Elementary is an outstanding school with great teachers, and a fantastic dual language program.

Posted February 21, 2013
I cannot say enough good about this school, especially since the arrival of Mr. Schneider -- who is FANTASTIC. I have two children in this school and I absolutly love it. I have not one complaint. The teachers that both my children have are excellent. Thank you, Thank you LIBERTY PARK!!!

Posted October 30, 2012
I love Liberty Park ! Office staff is GREAT, teachers are awsome, they really helped my daughter she is now doing soooo much better in school!

Posted August 19, 2012
I love this school, my son attended this school only one year 5th grade and I have to say it was a very good experience for both , my son and I his teacher Mrs Paillasson truly cares for her children in class. That teacher is not only human she is a SUPERWOMAN truly a blessing to all those students that will be lucky to have her as a teacher please learn as much as you can from her. she is a very caring and passionate teacher . also the aftercare teacher Ms Elizabeth another blessing thanks t all @ Liberty Park keep up the good work!!!!!

Liberty Park Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2011
My son attend this school I hate it. Some of the teachers do care but then you have some who are just carefree. My son just turns 6years old and the teachers complain about the littlest of things he doesn't listen and not focusing before they come up with a plan to try get the kids who are not focusing to focus. Instead they immediately blaming it saying your kid need to be on medicated drugs. Boys are usually lest focus in a class than girls and at age 6 years old. I believe its an extreme. Teachers just don't want to do their job anymore because of low pay rate. What will become of our children if the economy is so bad your kid cannot get a proper education. In process of finding a new school. I feel like I am preaching to the choir with this school. My child also comes home everyday and say mom I get picked on everyday. my child also comes home almost everyday with bruises cause by these kids.

Posted October 06, 2011
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL... I ATTENDED IT WHEN IT FIRST OPENED AND NOW MY SON ATTENDS IT. HE LOVES GOING TO SCHOOL AND HE LOVES HIS TEACHERS TOO.

Liberty Park Elementary School

Posted May 02, 2010
One of the most organized and clean school in the area, everybody is friendly and the teacher are good giving homeworks to the kids

Liberty Park Elementary School
6601 Constitution Way, Greenacres, FL  33413
Last modified Liberty Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top