Posted September 22, 2014
Awesome school. Great and fun teachers and staff. I went to this school for 2yrs and The Dr.Samore and Ms. Rusch are amazing people! Wish we could have lockers and wear jackets but other than that I never had any bullying so that's good. Il

Posted April 17, 2014
The staff at this school are friendly, educated and patient with the students. The administrators remember you. The programs are excellent. The food is reportedly well, kids don't like anything.

Okeeheelee Middle School 3

Posted September 24, 2013
Wondering why a school would have lockers with no intention of letting kids use them. Instead have kids carry a book bag fool of books. My daughter was asked to leave her bag unattended. When she returned money was missing from her bag, which I had to replaced because it was for a school fund raiser. A little bullying but was handle promptly after I went to school to complain.

Posted April 30, 2013
They have a great principal Dr Samore and a great band director Mrs. Sarah Shearon-Smith

Okeeheelee Middle School 4

Posted April 19, 2013
Okeeheelee Middle School offers a prestige choice program titled the INTERNATIONAL SPANISH ACADEMY. The academy is a program created for students with spanish roots, it allows them to be educated about their country of origin as well as many hispanic cultures. It is a Title 1 school with a variety of choices in academics, athletics and arts. In the field of athletics however, Okeehelee is limited to Soccer, Track & Field, Lacrosse, Flag Football, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball and other popular sports. Okeeheelee is also dedicated to the arts, including band and drum line, chorus, painted art, dance and drama. The school also has a number of before and after school activities and clubs. The most popular being chess, weight lifting, Latin and Greek club, SECME, the National Junior Honor Society and many more.

Okeeheelee Middle School 4

Posted July 12, 2012
I feel this school is very good except for the teacher communication.... My daughter did very well and Im happy with her hard work in advace classes and being in the ISA... the biggest problem I have is thatwe where told that our kids would get in the ISA if they attended a dual language program since Kindergarden and since my daughter is in it we thought my san would get in... this is not how it work so before you sign your kids up for the choice program, know that they will have to take an exam and may not get in this program... Im sad about this because my kids will have to go to 2 diffrent middle schools and my son wont be able to contine his spanish education. good luch

Posted November 05, 2010
i think this is a goooooood school its clean and very nice i like the spainsh classes the gym and the sports next year im going yayay :-)

Posted June 06, 2010
okeeheelee is one of the best schools you can send your child to.. i have just graduated from okeeheelee .. i was in the class of 2009-2010.. some of the best memories of my life were there at okeeheelee middle school ... i will never forget my teachers as i hope they will never forget me ... okeeheelee is an overall fantastice school ... everyone is family .. i have also been in the band program for my 3 years at okeeheelee .. our band program is awsome ... our band director is a teacher i will never forget ... she is awsome .. i have also been on the drumline for my 3 years i was there...and i have loved it ... alot of my memories were made in the school and i will always keep them right in my heart ..

Posted May 02, 2010
I think Okeeheelee is a great school. I love the Spanish program over there and it has helped me with my Spanish. The school has great discipline and the teachers are awesome. The safety at the school is very good as I feel very safe whenever I go to school each day. I feel like Okeeheelee is a great school.

Posted February 21, 2010

Okeeheelee Middle School
2200 Pinehurst Drive, Greenacres, FL  33413
Last modified Okeeheelee Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Okeeheelee Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews.