Haverhill Baptist Day School 4

Posted January 27, 2012
As a single mother I'm crazy about this school. The way they teach student and the prayer , that's what we need now in this country I'm completely satisfy

Haverhill Baptist Day School 5

Posted March 29, 2009
This is a wounderfull school for any age!!! Ayleen and Luis Chavez

Haverhill Baptist Day School 0

Posted March 13, 2008
My son is in the Pre-K program at HBDS. His class size is limited to 6 children, so he gets great one-on-one interaction with the teacher. Additionally, they really pay attention to his development and work with you to help your child in their education. I would highly recommend this school - It has exceeded all my expectations.

Haverhill Baptist Day School 4

Posted June 01, 2006
My daughter was in the Pre-K program for the 1/2 day sessions and I believe she is well prepared to enter Kindergarten. Every week her teacher sent home a letter with what they were learning and what books they were reading. We were kept up to date with her learning on a weekly basis. Her teacher kept the lines of communication open and was a great professional. We were especially thrilled to have my daughter exposed to Christian material, where she learned Christian songs and Bible verses every week. There was never a day my daughter didn't want to attend school.The staff and children were very positive. We also like the 'security' of the school. you have to drop your child in the classroom - sign them in and sign them out. Haverhill Baptist really prepared my daughter to enter Kindergarten.

Haverhill Baptist Day School
671 Haverhill Rd N, Greenacres, FL  33415
Last modified Haverhill Baptist Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Haverhill Baptist Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top