Greenacres Christian Academy 5

Posted August 03, 2009

Greenacres Christian Academy 5

Posted August 30, 2007
My two children were students at Greenacres Christian Academy. They have both now graduated from the high school; and they are now continuing their education and continuing a walk whith Jesus Christ. I would recommend this school to anyone; and would insist that any other child I ever have attend this school. Greenacres Christian Academy gives the highest quality of education while teaching them honor, integrity, real love, dicipline, and so many more Christian values I do not have space to list them all. The sports programs are top of the line with amazing coaching. The art, Music, Computer lab, field trips, and compitition (Of which they always seem to win praise the Lord) are all higest quality. My childrens teachers were always readly availuable whenever I need to talk to them and vice versa. The school allowed me to be constantly involved in their education. I love GCA!

Greenacres Christian Academy 4

Posted July 20, 2006
My 2 children attend this school. Both absolutely LOVE it! My 4 year old attended Kindergarten & graduated with all A's and she's returning as a 1st grader. My 11 year old is entering 7th grade, also a straight A student. My son has always attended Christian schools, and this one is the smallest and the LEAST strict. Great student teacher ratio! Unlike most Christian schools, GCA's curriculum works for both the under-achiever and the over-achiever. Each child can work at their own pace. Their curriculum promotes 'student' accountability and responsibility, better preparing them for college and real life. Half the teachers/staff graduated from GCA and returned to the school after college! The down side: Basketball, Volleyball and Cheerleading are the only sports available.

Greenacres Christian Academy 1

Posted August 16, 2005
I have to be honest with you after seeing this school's website it looks more like a Cult. The rules seem to be so much more important then an academic education. But such is the case when people mix education (Academic) with Religion. I would offer free counseling to any child who would endure being in such a stagnet and controlling school. Do some research on these people and I am sure you will find a lack of REAL credentials in who is at the helm and teaching. God Bless.

Greenacres Christian Academy
4982 Cambridge Street, Greenacres, FL  33463
Last modified Greenacres Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Greenacres Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top