Cholee Lake Elementary School 4

Posted October 15, 2011
MY DOUGHTER IS GOING TO THIS SCHOOL, FOR 3 YEARS, HER SELF STEEM IS MUCH BETTER, SHE IS SO HAPPY , SHE LOVES HER TEACHERS, SHE NEVER MAKES NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE SCHOOL. SHE USED TO GO GO TO ANOTHER SCHOOL, AND SHE WAS DESCRIMINATED TO BE SPANISH, ANY TEACHER OR PRICIPAL DID SOMETHING TO HELP HER,. I'M VERY GRATEFUL TO CHOLEE LAKE STAFF.

Cholee Lake Elementary School 1

Posted September 14, 2011
If there was a negative rating for this school we would have put it there. To add insult to injury its rated a "C".

Posted June 20, 2011
My son came to Cholee Lake last year from a private school that he had been attending since k4. He was diagnosed with a learning disability and also had problems with his speech. This was an issue that we had been trying to address at the private school since k4 to no avail. Though he was pulled out of class for extra help in math and english they did not address the core problems he was having in either subject (he ended up stressed and sick A LOT). When we decided to put him in public school I called Cholee and requested a meeting to discuss the problems he had been having in school and I was pleasantly surprised that from the very beginning (before school started) Cholee had a whole team assigned to my son This help continued throughout the year. He has progressed beautifully and is almost to the same reading/writing level as his peers. If you are a proactive parent and want help for your child you will get it at Cholee.

Posted August 04, 2009
What a wonderful school! The teachers here are innovative, positive, and extremely dedicated to their students. I was especially impressed with the extra effort the third grade teachers provided for my son during this FCAT stressed year. I couldn't speak more positively about the principal, Dr. Feaman, and all the free programs/services this school provides. The only thing lacking is parent participation. I would highly suggest you get involved and participate in all the events this school plans for parents and their children.

Cholee Lake Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
I think the teachers in this school are awesome...

Cholee Lake Elementary School 3

Posted March 16, 2009

Posted March 06, 2009

Posted February 17, 2009

Cholee Lake Elementary School 0

Posted December 05, 2008
So far so good. My son is in kindergaten and is doing fantastic. They do run a tight ship and don't stand for a lot of nonsense. I commend this approach! A lot of children these days are out of control and it's great to see a school and it's staff so dedicated to not only educating our children, but teaching them values and instilling good behavior as well as demand it from it's students. They constantly push for and remind parents to be involved and out events together to encourage that. KUDOS!

Posted June 07, 2008
My daughter has been going to this school ever sinced it opened in 2002. It was like a graduation but it was a ceremony from 5th grade. She felt very sad to be leaving this school and all her friends. The teachers and staff are the most wonderful people! I have been involved in some of the activities in Cholee Lake. Overall i would have to say this school is awsome! My daughter was sad to leave and go to middle school but she told me this school was great and is VERY safe. Go Cholee Lake!!

Cholee Lake Elementary School
6680 Dillman Road, Greenacres, FL  33413
Last modified Cholee Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cholee Lake Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews.