Greenacres, FL

Diamond View Elementary School 2

Posted April 26, 2014
Our children were treated well at this school. The teachers seemed to really care about the kids. Academically, it did seem a bit slow for our children.There is a an overemphasis on FCAT preparation to the point where the students are not excited about learning. It's clear that the State of Florida is not delivering a high quality education to these children.

Diamond View Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2014
my daughter star last year in kinder, she loves the teacher and i was pleased, its a good school, my daughter likes it, but that school has disappointed me, big time... the guidance counselor is No good :( I am soooo disappointed... my daughter isn't staying for 1st grade, when this school year is done I'm moving my daughter to another school. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Diamond View Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2013
I went to this school for 5 years and then switched in 5th grade because the teacher told me that "I couldn't read ahead because nobody else was there yet,'. I told my parents and then switched to a much BETTER private school. The younger grades have better teachers. 4th and 5th aren't very well. Those extra-curricular activities are so FAKE! Unless the day after I left they suddenly had basketball, baseball, dance, theatre, band, and film production, this is obviously fake.

Posted April 02, 2012
I love this school..I went here since kindergarten n the students..staff...everyone is nice execpt for one teacher mr.strauss

Posted April 24, 2010
This school is awesome! my daughter started kindergarten this year and her teachers are incredible. All of the staff and mrs. Seal are all very attentive and caring about the kid's. I am so happy to have my little girl in such a family oriented school. And they keep us parents up to date & involved in all school news & activities. Hats off to diamond view. My daughter is a champ!!!

Posted April 23, 2010
I love this school, ms. seal rocks and the teachers and staff are wonderful!!!!! My son goes to this school and he is having a wonderful time!!!!!!!

Posted June 01, 2009
Diamond View has been a wonderful school for my children for the past five years. It is very family oriented and the staff is awesome!!! I would rate it a 6 +

Posted December 14, 2008
Awesome school in which to teach and attend.

Posted May 20, 2008
My child has attended this school for the past 3 years and each year she has had the best education. The new principal and assistant principal are the best that I have ever seen! The teachers care about each student and take a huge interest in their education and well being. The school keeps you very informed with flyers of upcoming events or things that have happened. The PTO has really done a great job this year with some new ideas as well. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

Diamond View Elementary School

Posted May 19, 2008
Excellent school! My child started kindergarten this year and his teacher and other staff have been wonderful. He has been challenged in his reading and his teacher has taken time to encourage those skills. She is also very patient and fair with all the children in her class. She is an excellent communicator with the parents as well. Kudos to DV for their staff and faculty!

Diamond View Elementary School
5300 Haverhill Road, Greenacres, FL  33463
Last modified Diamond View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diamond View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top