870 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Ms. Seal does not have the students best interest in heart, and neither does Mrs. Diaz. My child is an ESE student and I know for a fact that the administration and all of the staff ignores her and the other students just like her. My nephew also attends there , he just started this year. He used to be an A student. Always made the honor roll, this year he has not been. He says he gets bullied on and the teacher says nothing. Needless to say, they will be switching to a new school next year.

Our children were treated well at this school. The teachers seemed to really care about the kids. Academically, it did seem a bit slow for our children.There is a an overemphasis on FCAT preparation to the point where the students are not excited about learning. It's clear that the State of Florida is not delivering a high quality education to these children.

my daughter star last year in kinder, she loves the teacher and i was pleased, its a good school, my daughter likes it, but that school has disappointed me, big time... the guidance counselor is No good :( I am soooo disappointed... my daughter isn't staying for 1st grade, when this school year is done I'm moving my daughter to another school. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

I went to this school for 5 years and then switched in 5th grade because the teacher told me that "I couldn't read ahead because nobody else was there yet,'. I told my parents and then switched to a much BETTER private school. The younger grades have better teachers. 4th and 5th aren't very well. Those extra-curricular activities are so FAKE! Unless the day after I left they suddenly had basketball, baseball, dance, theatre, band, and film production, this is obviously fake.

I love this school..I went here since kindergarten n the students..staff...everyone is nice execpt for one teacher mr.strauss

This school is awesome! my daughter started kindergarten this year and her teachers are incredible. All of the staff and mrs. Seal are all very attentive and caring about the kid's. I am so happy to have my little girl in such a family oriented school. And they keep us parents up to date & involved in all school news & activities. Hats off to diamond view. My daughter is a champ!!!

I love this school, ms. seal rocks and the teachers and staff are wonderful!!!!! My son goes to this school and he is having a wonderful time!!!!!!!

Diamond View has been a wonderful school for my children for the past five years. It is very family oriented and the staff is awesome!!! I would rate it a 6 +

Awesome school in which to teach and attend.

My child has attended this school for the past 3 years and each year she has had the best education. The new principal and assistant principal are the best that I have ever seen! The teachers care about each student and take a huge interest in their education and well being. The school keeps you very informed with flyers of upcoming events or things that have happened. The PTO has really done a great job this year with some new ideas as well. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

Last modified Diamond View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.