Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Excellent group of professionals, I am a mom of two of the students, very thankful with this amazing and grand women Ms Jean Ranck.

As a teacher at the school I have to say that this school is very family oriented and nurturing. I would highly recommend this school. Every student is greatly cared for. The academic rigor is high so that every student at every level can succeed. It almost feels like a private school. Great place to send your kids. Ms. Jean, the principal does a wonderful job!

Amount of homework: Agree

They make sure they learn alot about Technolody in every single class. Every child from 3rd grade up has their own laptop and they use alot of programs in the computer to help with their math and reading.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They treat every child with respect and they are very caring with each child. Every child accounts.

Awesome School !! My child is doing very well . He also score a very high score on Math and Reading last year both scores over 90%. Keep up the awesome job teachers. Specially Mrs. Ranck she's the best . She wants the best for all her students.

We are very happy with this school and highly recommend it to everyone, as we have done to friends and acquaintances with small children. Our daughter finished Pre-K last year with Mrs. Averil as her teacher. We are of the belief that values should be taught at home and reinforced at school. Mrs. Averil was a true partner in doing this. She has over 25 years of teaching experience within the Montessori system. She is a teacher in the real sense of the word and has a passion for her calling. The result is visible in our child's development. Our family and friends were astonished how far our 5 year old had progressed in reading, writing, math, the number of educational songs she knew, reciting the 50 states, planets, oceans and every president in sequence etc. etc We will always be thankful to the school and specifically to Mrs. Averil. These early years is where a foundation is built, on which continuos learning can be built. Proud parents of Timea!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers and staffs are great especially my daughter's teacher Ms Averil, she has a holistic method of teaching which I love and appreciate. They're genuinely care for their students.

Develops character: Strongly agree

MAEE teach by eaxample, it is a great safe, family oriented environment. Ms Averil is the best

This a a great school. Everyone is very warm and friendly. I always feel weocome at the school. Ms. Rosi always welcomes me when I go to the school. Many of the teachers and principal are always friendly I only had a problem with the speech lady and went to talk to Ms Jean. She listened to my concerns, and she took care of my concern. Her door is always open. I'm not sure why but there is now a new speech lady this year. I'm happy. My daughter is very happy at the school adnd always excited to go to school.

It is our 7th year in school with 2 kids there. Excellent! Our oldest boy got 5 on facts every year from 3erd grade. We open the doors to lot of kids from differents schools last year and they were so behind in comparation with our children but with hard work of our teachers, staff and also the old students who help the new ones they get really better. So proud of MAEE . We maybe are not grade A but what our children learn there don't have price. Compassion, team work, respect, hard work, value, safetly. Never will take my kids out from there. And to the person saying we don't have PE or fine art, you never being there for sure .

Last modified Montessori Academyof Early Enrichment, Inc is a Charter school that serves grades PK-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.