Posted August 21, 2014
I love this school the Staff there are always very friendly . My child has learn so much at the school. Wonderful School.

Posted August 20, 2014
This a a great school. Everyone is very warm and friendly. I always feel weocome at the school. Ms. Rosi always welcomes me when I go to the school. Many of the teachers and principal are always friendly I only had a problem with the speech lady and went to talk to Ms Jean. She listened to my concerns, and she took care of my concern. Her door is always open. I'm not sure why but there is now a new speech lady this year. I'm happy. My daughter is very happy at the school adnd always excited to go to school.

Posted June 22, 2014
It is our 7th year in school with 2 kids there. Excellent! Our oldest boy got 5 on facts every year from 3erd grade. We open the doors to lot of kids from differents schools last year and they were so behind in comparation with our children but with hard work of our teachers, staff and also the old students who help the new ones they get really better. So proud of MAEE . We maybe are not grade A but what our children learn there don't have price. Compassion, team work, respect, hard work, value, safetly. Never will take my kids out from there. And to the person saying we don't have PE or fine art, you never being there for sure .

Montessori Academyof Early Enrichment, Inc 1

Posted June 11, 2014
This school is overcrowded and chaotic. There is no fine arts or P.E. Not a lot of learning going on. If your child is in this school you should ask to spend the day with your son or daughter auditing the class situation. I do not recommend this school.

Posted April 24, 2013
This is a gem in my neighborhood. I am not a big fan of overcrowded public schools because not only do teachers tend to group teach (not focusing on the individual and distinct learning needs and styles of the students), there is too much security issues involved. With MAEE, my son's progress is evident and I am at peace knowing that my son is in a safe environment. I will be enrolling my daughter there in fall and I am looking forward to years of fruitful partnership with MAEE teachers and administrators. Thank you very much, especially to Ms. Averil, Ms. Lucy, Ms. Christie, Ms. Dorothy, Ms. Rosi.

Montessori Academyof Early Enrichment, Inc
6300 Lake Worth Road, Greenacres, FL  33463
Last modified Montessori Academyof Early Enrichment, Inc is a Charter school that serves grades PK-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montessori Academyof Early Enrichment, Inc Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top