Groveland, FL
Students enrolled: 1,019

Posted February 03, 2015
This is an excellent school that challenges students and offers opportunities to try new subject areas. The Agriscience program is really wonderful. The students actually travel to the school farm property during their period for lessons and to care for the plants and animals. The staff and faculty have always been very responsive when we've had questions or concerns. I feel my sons were (one is a freshman) and are (one in gr. 6) lucky to have gone to Gray.

Gray Middle School 3

Posted November 21, 2014
The only issue I have is with our new iron fisted principal. the teachers are caring so is the lower administration and mrs penny rocks.

Posted April 06, 2014
Gray Middle School is great! So glad we transferred our son from a charter school. Now my child is receiving a real education, has great teachers, various electives that are interesting and educational, and great leadership. The brand new building is clean and has everything the students and staff need. There is a police officer there daily. Well run, great teachers, admin, guidance and principals.

Gray Middle School 3

Posted January 06, 2014
My school is overall a great school. Im in all honors classes and I love all my classes & teachers! even if your in the lower classes as long as you try hard you will do fine! The only thing I do not like is that we have assigned seating arrangments and once we seat there we cant leave unless we have a very good reason! And the other thing is I don't think they offer enough electives. but other then that great school!

Posted October 28, 2013
My Grandson entered Gray from Groveland Elem. he was not interested in school at all. I have seen so much of improvement in his attitude and his knowledge of wanting to learn. He is A-B honor roll and the teachers have alot to do with that, I have never seen him this interested-please know that I want to thank all of you for keeping his attention and getting him ready for high school 2014.

Posted August 25, 2012
I love this school I am in sixth grade and I already love it!!!!!!!! <3

Posted May 26, 2011
My child had a great experience at Gray Middle School. She received a great education from wonderful teachers. The administration & support staff are top notch.

Posted May 24, 2011
Love this school! I have great respect for the teachers and administration. I really like the way they keep the different grade levels separated throughout the day. They really make an effort to keep the kids on track!

Gray Middle School

Posted October 12, 2010
Great place to work. Caring teachers & administrators

Gray Middle School 1

Posted May 25, 2010
I am very unhappy with this school and its' leadership. This has been one of the worst years yet of my child's education. The experiences that I have had are "driving" me to go back to school. I will be getting my bachelors so that I can seek employment with in the district to try to help the children in the area. Highly unsatisfactory.

Gray Middle School
205 East Magnolia Street, Groveland, FL  34736
Last modified Gray Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gray Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top