808 students|Santa Rosa

Bad
Good

I've taught here for five years and I every day I LOVE getting up and going in to spend the day in my classroom in this remarkable school. Our administration/leadership is so supportive and empowering of us as classroom teachers that we are able to get our jobs done effectively and lovingly year after year. They have navigated us through some truly horrendous state and federal mandates. They encourage and maintain a positive environment in which the teachers and students can flourish and everyone is recognized as a lifelong learner.

This is a great school. My 3rd grader has been here since kindergarten, and we've loved all the teachers and staff that we've worked with. The principals seem to set a good tone and are very involved with the kids - working the car rider line, greeting them as they arrive for evening or weekend activities, etc...

Our children just transferred here from out of state and we all love it here. The teachers have been wonderful as well as the administrators. My children have made some wonderful friends it seems and have not once come home complaining about a mean incident. I have no problem with all of the fundraisers, schools these days seem to be getting less and less money so if I can help

IF THIS REVIEW MAKES IT TO POST I WILL BE SHOCKED! IT SEEMS THEY HAVE TEACHERS WRITING REVIEWS! SO......IF YOU HAVE AN ESE CHILD YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE FOCUS WILL NOT BE ON YOUR CHILD. THIS SCHOOLS MAIN INTREST IS ON PARENTS THAT CAN FUNDRAISE OR BROWN NOSE THE HIGHER UPS. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ESE PARENTS TO CONSIDER ANOTHER DISTRICT THAT CARES AND HAS MORE RESOURCES TO OFFER. YOUR CHILD WILL BE SEPERATE FROM THE GROUP. THIS SCHOOL IS NOT UNITED. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME THEN GO AND EXPERIENCE FOR YOURSELF BUT JUST KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU WERE WARNED!

Awesome School my kids have attended K-5th. I am very pleased with the security, Teachers-Principal. front desk staff is also great .

My son attended OBE from first-fifth, and my daughter started K there and is currently in third. Overall, we have had a great experience. OBE has a lot of parent and community involvement, and the atmosphere is very welcoming. I have been pleased with the academics and relationships with most of the teachers. Interaction with the principal has been a bit spotty. My son has special needs and that road was a bit bumpy from time to time - not a lot of focus on special needs kids.

Oriole Beach really is the greatest place to be. The teachers and staff are so wonderful. They love the children and the children definitely love them back. My children go to school with big smiles on their faces each day and come home with all kinds of fun stories about how their day went. I love this school!!!

OBE is the place to be! Great teachers and staff!

It has the greatest students, teachers and parents in the world!

My children attended an escambia county school before coming to obe and we could not be happier with our decision. This school rocks. The principal and vp are awesome and always around interacting with the kids and parents and the teachers are the best ever!

Last modified Oriole Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.