Posted September 04, 2014
It is an unacceptable excuse for a school. They have gotten way out of hand with the control and discipline. They suspend students who can't afford the requirements for the dress code. Also, they disrespect their students.

Boca Ciega High School 4

Posted November 19, 2012
This school has taken a turn in the right direction thanks to a real leader with solid ideas for overall success and supporting both teachers and student achievement, a fine balance that is hard to do. After working at this school with asst principals that support teachers, advocate for students and have a positive attitude, I am left with nothing but good feelings and memories. Yes, the students can be challenging, but just about every adult there IS constantly working to improve their craft. Teaching is hard work, if you don't believe so, go and try it for one day. Of course you have to have a 4-year degree, pass all of the certifications, have determination and get paid less than most other studied professions. Boca Ciega HS teachers and admin do it day after day and it shows.

Boca Ciega High School 3

Posted May 21, 2010
I have a child in the medical magnet program and se really likes it and so do I, I have seen great changes in her. However I do not care for the AP o the program, she is non listening and rude. I believe her disiplin actions are a joke.............

Posted April 26, 2010
I went to this school and I had to share the clay in my art class with rats! In some ways it was ncie but in other ways it was gross.

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted May 04, 2009
The school itself is decent, im happy that it's undergoing construction. The people aren't too great, But the programs are amazing, Such as JROTC.

Posted July 17, 2008
I love this school, the teachers are great and I made a lot of friends. This school's medical program is great I finished the year with a 3.0 GPA.

Posted March 17, 2008
Boca Ciega is a great school! The teachers always teach the students the best and always make sure that we all have the same oppurtunities to learn! Sincerly, Kerissa

Posted March 12, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007
Great school with, great teachers, and a great medical program.

Boca Ciega High School
924 58th Street South, Gulfport, FL  33707
Last modified Boca Ciega High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boca Ciega High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top