Haines City, FL

Shelley S. Boone Middle School 3

Posted January 28, 2011
used to go to this school when it all seemed bad. now it looks alot better with the new staff involved what a change

Shelley S. Boone Middle School 3

Posted May 26, 2010
The administration focus's WAY to much on things that don't matter, and not nearly enough on the bigger problems. Though, the "gangs" are non-existent, the students believe they are and graffiti bathroom walls and desks. This has become a major problem. Administration decides to crack down the last few weeks of school and seem to target the kids who are doing the right thing, instead of starting to get rid of the real problems in the beginning. The teachers are great, but administration needs to step up.

Posted May 12, 2010
My son loves this school, he is always happy when he comes home an i heard his Pre (AP) classes are amazing and they challenge his abilities

Posted May 12, 2010
this school is pretty good the Pre-AP lets students work to their abilities and challenges them!

Shelley S. Boone Middle School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
I'm sorry for all the students who has to go to this wrenched school. I am in 7th grade and in my 2 years of receiving education from them i would say its not worth it. To all those people who are reading this BOONE MIDDLE IS NOT A GOOD SCHOOL. My whole life i have been in the best schools and an A+ student in honors but this school i am disappointed that i have to put this on my collage list. Many people would say NOT to leave a bad comment about them but in fact you should. OK this school will forever receive horrible comments about Boone. Now it is nonsense that there are 'gangs' because there aren't just a REALLY BAD SCHOOL.

Posted April 24, 2010
This is the best school i've ever been to.Teachers always help me no matter what, and now that they started the pre-ap program the school is way better.I'm a student here and i love this school.

Posted March 05, 2010
This is a great school ,my teacher always help me get thruogh all my work ,since I have attended this shcool I haven,t got in trouble nomore .

Shelley S. Boone Middle School 1

Posted February 12, 2010
This school is horrible. The staff and administration do NOTHING about ANYTHING. I've been getting harrassed by a group of girls every day since the beginning of 6th grade, and nobody has done ANYTHING. I would strongly recommend NOT sending your child to this school.

Shelley S. Boone Middle School 2

Posted February 10, 2010
this school is not the best. They seperate the guys and girls everywhere besides in the classrooms.

Shelley S. Boone Middle School
225 South 22nd Street, Haines City, FL  33844
Last modified Shelley S. Boone Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shelley S. Boone Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top