Haines City, FL

Posted April 02, 2014
I think people should know that Landmark is a great place to make memories. I joined this school when I was in 7th Grade and I loved it ever since. The school has amazing teachers who will sit down with you after school if necessary and will help you and make sure you get the things you need. You also have amazing classmates that are with you through out the whole entire time you attend the school. I really like how you can form a personal friendship with a teacher here. My school really does not have to improve everything it teaches us and makes us do is for our own benefit and it will help us later in life. I really suggest you have your child attend this school.

Posted February 03, 2014
I go to this school, and honestly, it's the best place I've ever been. Please don't pay attention to the other negative comments. Landmark has in no way declined academically, and their program is still going strong. No school is perfect, and we have gone through some tough times. But we're still here. I love this school. You won't regret enrolling your child in Landmark.

Landmark Christian School 2

Posted February 02, 2014
Our family attended this school for years. Over the past few years, the quality of the school has declined both academically and in sports. I raised 3 boys who attended from Kindergarten through 10th grade. We enjoyed their years at the school but sadly, things have changed. The news of the multiple mishaps is true. I believe there are too many excuses from the school and church leaders and not enough change. Best of luck to anyone who decides to attend.

Posted January 24, 2014
This is an amazing school! I started in K5 and stayed all the way till I graduated. I have learned so much and had an amazing time at Landmark. They use ABeka program which is an advanced program comparable to AP courses, and it definitely pays off in college! I totally will send my children here when they come. Great Bible principles too!

Landmark Christian School 2

Posted November 15, 2013
This school is not what I expected. There are f recentnews reports of teachers engaging in inappropriate behavior with students. The teachers have years of experience and the school is doing well academically. There problem is with their administrative staff. They are reactive rather than being proactive. Children are bullied on a regular basis and the school does nothing to stop it. The new principal is trying his best to get things under control but I'm sure he's in over his head with complaints. If you can afford a better school, run and don't look back. Stay away, you will regret putting your kids here.

Posted July 27, 2013
In response to the review left on 12/06/12, Landmark Christian School is fully accredited. Landmark Christian School is a member of and/or associated with the following organizations: Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS); International Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (IACCS); Florida Association of Academic Non-Public Schools (FAANS); National Council of Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).

Landmark Christian School 1

Posted December 06, 2012
Well my daughter went to this school since kindergarten and we finally pulled her out this year. This school is going down hill!! They are not accredited as of this year also. And their administration staff should practice what the preach!! So if you want your child to get a good education and "BE SAFE" go else where..

Posted February 19, 2012
The best home school experience! you can still be involved in school activities and sports. I recommend it to everyone!

Posted February 18, 2012
I have 2 children that attend Landmark and their academics level are higher than their friends that attend the public schools in Polk county. I only have praises for the leaders of Landmark for their Christ honoring leadership!

Landmark Christian School 0

Posted December 16, 2009
I think they should improve more things, and they should not be as political wtih some things

Landmark Christian School
2020 E Hinson Ave, Haines City, FL  33844
(863) 422-2037
Last modified Landmark Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Landmark Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top